Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok petals. Hopefully the day has dragged on and we're all in a better mood than last night (understandably).

As always ge is here to help out where needed. To improve moods I find taking the plane for a spin(not literally) helps. So I suggest you all do that. :)

Here's some pics from today.

Enjoy!

9aV50aD.jpg

NCLhnH2.jpg

znM5cBr.jpg
ph0OlxJ.jpg

Just saw the vision of Marty's attempted tackle on Sue in the lead up to his try, it honestly looked like he pulled out of the tackle. I'd imagine he'd have some explaining to do during the video session today.
Just watched the replay for the first time since the game. The view from behind was shocking. Marty literally stuck out his left arm as Sue stepped that way, and it was almost like he was expecting just his arm to stop him. Bizarre.

Just watched the replay for the first time since the game. The view from behind was shocking. Marty literally stuck out his left arm as Sue stepped that way, and it was almost like he was expecting just his arm to stop him. Bizarre.

Absolutely bizarre mate! I've watched it over and over and can't get my head around it. I implore anyone who can to check out the footage if you can find it, plenty on twitter.

Absolutely bizarre mate! I've watched it over and over and can't get my head around it. I implore anyone who can to check out the footage if you can find it, plenty on twitter.
Somebody mentioned the good step by Sue and Marty being planted. While I agree it was a decent step, I can't excuse Marty for that. Being planted, his weight should be evenly planted on both feet (as it appeared to be from the vision). He should have been pushing off his right foot to drive his weight (ie; hips, shoulders and full body) into the tackle as Sue stepped to the side. He didn't shift his weight whatsoever and stuck a lazy arm out. I just assume it was a moment of laziness and lack of concentration. It's understandable that player concentration will drift at times in games, and I'm sure he did not fully appreciate the consequences at the time. Costly, nevertheless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7