Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Michael Chee-Kam will start in the back row for Wests Tigers with Chris Lawrence out and Josh Aloiai joining the interchange.

Shaun Lane interview says that Barrett basically had the forwards sprinting at each other 1 on 1, 2 and 3 on one to get their defence back on track.

They won't be easybeats. We had to come from behind a few rounds back to beat them and they have improved since then . Our record at Leichhardt is pretty ordinary too. I just hope that the way the cards have fallen our way with other results shaping the 8 doesn't lead to any complacency. A good solid win will stamp some authority for a top 4 spot.

Am picking a tight one, simply because I rate Cleary as a coach and what he is doing at that club

I think it will be tight for a fair part of the game but I really expect the Tigers to whilt and our backline to shine in the second half.

Should win today Only thing is Tigers have nothing to loose and will do plenty of offloads which seems to worry us the offloads and running up the middle seems to hurts us as the team starts to get on the back foot when defending .So hopefully the offloads go to ground and we capitalise and run out convincing winners
GO Manly

The Tigpies aren't as bad as their ladder position suggests. And they did lead us 16-8 at one stage last time out so I wouldn't be taking today as a sure thing.

I think we can win and win comfortably, but this side can be dangerous if they get on a roll.

Manly by 20.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4