Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
He is looking for any bloody reason they can to take tries off us it is ludicrous and obvious and biased, the refs don't know how to ref anymore.

Boyle was so far through the line he couldn't impact play anywhere near Brookvale.

They have to get the tigers up off the tackle it's getting ridiculous

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
That try helps to flatter our scoring in that half. We looked really clunky in attack for the most part and should have had at least 4 tries given the number of opportunities we have had
Everyone has worked out how to stop our attack. Slow and shut down the play the ball and we lose the ability to turn teams around...but when this falls apart or fatigue sets in we start cutting them to shreds again.

Shoe1

Journey Man
A mixed half for me

Right in kickoff my daughter spilled a drink all over the coffee table.

My mother rang a few minutes later.

My wife got home just as manly scored.

I had a peaceful view of the tv just as the tigers scored.

I think the dog got a possum or something so I was out back for our other tries.

All calm now for half time

I love Apis d early but man when Fainu comes on we are a different team.
He should play the 1st 20 then fainu should come on and either stay on the rest of the game and api can come back and play like a middle forward or come back in in the last 10. All i know is fainu is such a gun he changes our side instantly

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
Fatigue is our new strategy now.

Teams have well and truly worked out how to blunt our attack.
At times this year we carved teams up rucking like we were playing touch footy and that centered around Finau, DCE and TTurbo. Melbourne, Warriors and now the Tigers have worked out if they just rush up in our faces, JTurbo, AFB & Marty can't get that roll on that we can play on the back of.....

47MVEagle

Bencher
He is looking for any bloody reason they can to take tries off us it is ludicrous and obvious and biased, the refs don't know how to ref anymore.

Boyle was so far through the line he couldn't impact play anywhere near Brookvale.

They have to get the tigers up off the tackle it's getting ridiculous

The refs are definitely letting the tigers hold on for longer in tackles, so frustrating to watch knowing we'd be penalised for the same thing in half the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16