MANLY v Tigers: - Pre game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
however, that defensive effort would have taken a mighty toll on the boys.

It's the 60-80min mark I'm concerned with
Also Jake will (hopefully) be backing up after a big effort tomorrow, so will be a tad pooped.
All of this makes ball security and avoiding penalties for this game even more important than it always is.
Simply, if we keep giving them the ball, we'll end up losing the match.

brad

First Grader
Taupau is going to be pumped! Always lifts even higher for big matches (100 game), and against his former club.
They will have trouble containing him , he'll bust them open at every chance with dce flying up on his inside and tommy lurking .

Bencher
Even Shayne Hayne, Chechen, and Henry Perenara as the referees couldn't penalise us out of this match... Manly by plenty!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/e5966a1799e8669f00449b6943bbdc6c

POWERHOUSE prop Marty Taupau has given the Sea Eagles a big vote of confidence by declaring he wants to play out his career with the club.

He made the revelation as he prepares to play his 100th NRL game this Sunday afternoon against his old club the Wests Tigers at Lottoland.

The forward, who has added some real authority to the Manly pack and puts fear into the opposition, is justifiably proud about reaching his career milestone.

Taupau made his first grade debut for the Bulldogs in 2010 and Sunday will be his 34th game with Manly.

“It’s never something I really thought about, when I started playing it was just about trying to string together some games,” Taupau said.

“I’ve come a long way, and now we are here about to play my 100th on the weekend. It’s pretty ironic playing against my former club, I’ve got really good mates over there at the Tigers as well. So it will be something special, especially at Lottoland.”

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/e5966a1799e8669f00449b6943bbdc6c

POWERHOUSE prop Marty Taupau has given the Sea Eagles a big vote of confidence by declaring he wants to play out his career with the club.

He made the revelation as he prepares to play his 100th NRL game this Sunday afternoon against his old club the Wests Tigers at Lottoland.

The forward, who has added some real authority to the Manly pack and puts fear into the opposition, is justifiably proud about reaching his career milestone.

Taupau made his first grade debut for the Bulldogs in 2010 and Sunday will be his 34th game with Manly.

“It’s never something I really thought about, when I started playing it was just about trying to string together some games,” Taupau said.

“I’ve come a long way, and now we are here about to play my 100th on the weekend. It’s pretty ironic playing against my former club, I’ve got really good mates over there at the Tigers as well. So it will be something special, especially at Lottoland.”
Bozo the head of football operations has created a very happy environment at the mighty Sea eagles club .
We are building on to something special !!!
r0_77_3872_2263_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

D

Deleted member 26876

Well that's it then we're going to cop a flogging now.
I don't think we have much to worry about, even if we give them a 14-4 penalty count the tigers still wouldn't be able to beat us, I just don't think they are better than us in any aspect of the game. Not power, not speed, not talent, not endurance, dot

manly al

First Grader
Looking forward to see how Shaun Lane goes this Sunday and after his excellent effort last week . Ideally he will run some good lines and trouble the Tigers edge defence regularly to create some attacking opportunities . He has already shown that he is an effective tackler at this level . Also hope that Hastings gets to play some decent game time for Blacktown for general form and match fitness, as it seems that he has played very little actual match time so far this year for any grade. He may still be required and depending on the established player"s availability , to have some important input for the first grade side in future games for the remainder of this season .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18