MANLY v Tigers: - Pre game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So just to be sure, the concerns are
man handling, handling and ball handling....
Kels is The Groper :p

giphy.gif

Baz looked mean after his Archer meeting. :mad:

He will hammer it in to the Team to be super quick in rolling out of a tackle, to keep their hands off the ball at dummy half and to STFU :nod:

#ReclaimTheFortress

Plenty of people on here getting ahead of themselves just last week.
I couldn't understand this...I honestly thought the Panthers would win. Jake T is a massive loss; he keeps the middle tight and his post contact metres and offloading really get us on the front foot. Penrith were playing for their season in front of their home crowd and they would be embarrassed and desperate after the match against Souths.

We were flat the week before after a big win against the Sharks and we hadn't lost a game in months; it's hard to stay up for long periods. All it was going to take was Penrith to get their tails up and play with more enthusiasm than us for the momentum to be win the home team; that's exactly what happened from the first set of the match and thanks to the referees, it didn't change.

Last edited:
So, will we have learned our lessons and come out like little goody two shoes OR will the rot continue?

I'm not sure it will actually make a difference, now we've complained we will be " marked men".

Would love to see Lane cement second row with Winterstein for the rest of the year and push for full time gig there. Massive unit, just needs the skill/experience/desire factor bedded down

This is a great opportunity to rack up some score to push the for and against well over 100... Cant see how the boys won't be fired up for this one, unless of course we get:

"Chechened"

Manly by plenty!!!

Another plus is Big Marty will be celebrating his 100th first grade game, and being against his old club, I would expect a extra effort will be on the cards

By all accounts we just need to turn up to win by 30. I hope so, and the debacle of last Saturday should fire them up; however, that defensive effort would have taken a mighty toll on the boys.

It's the 60-80min mark I'm concerned with. We need to make the most of our bench which we haven't really done the last two weeks.

Tough match, we shouldn't underestimate the Tigers IMO. My predicted team -

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akulia Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Api Koroisau
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jackson Hastings
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Darcy Lussick

18. Brad Parker
19. Jared Kennedy

Congratulations to Taupau who will be playing his 100th NRL game this week against his former team Tigers. Important win this week for Manly, good luck boys.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10