MANLY v Tigers: - Pre game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
With all the crap , innuendo, and more crap last night im looking ahead early to sundays game the tigers. Are they going to be a danger or should we roll over the top of them . Tedesco will need to be shut down .

For and against could as usual be very important in determining some final"s positions . Even though some of the Manly boys seem to be carrying some niggling injuries and maybe even need a rest , every remaining match needs to be taken seriously , regardless of any perceived standing of opposition teams .

Games like this worry me. The ones we are supposed to win comfortably and don't turn up or take them seriously.
We need to beat the Tipies and beat them convincingly. Manly by 13+ hopefully.

Hmm, Wests will be rested from a bye, and confident after they blitzed Newcastle last start.
Marty and Api both got bent awkwardly in the first minute or two by Penrith, hopefully they'll both be fully fit.
If so Manly being a much better side should run away with this in the 2nd half.
It's all very well to admire our players effort in a loss but it's not the same, much rather a scrappy win!

I'm expecting the guys to be annoyed (like madmarcus said) so any worries of complacency to go flying out the window.

I hope.

Manly to win (unless we get 'reffed' and or 'bunkered')

With all the crap , innuendo, and more crap last night im looking ahead early to sundays game the tigers. Are they going to be a danger or should we roll over the top of them . Tedesco will need to be shut down .
Pfffft ...
They have a very tired (SOO)Tedesco and we have a FRESH Turbo !!!
Look at the positives feathered friend and don't get your feathers in a knot :)
Fresh-logo.png

Last edited:
This is a danger game. I expect a reaction after what happened on Saturday. This team has a test to pass in that they will be big favourites to record a big win. When we played drugcastle and the Worriers we did not handle that tag too well. Hopefully, we will get a better start in this game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12