Manly V Storm [Round 9 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the margin

• Total voters
ssar said:
We're gonna get pumped.
Storm by 20, score something like 36-16.

If I was betting atm I'd put a bit on Manly, would love to see an upset, we can do it, but it's gonna be real tough.

Smith is gonna carve us up.

Hopefully Littlejohn & the boys do us proud, regardless.

Not really understanding why in one sentence you say we are going to get pumped, Storm by 20 and then if you were betting you'd put some on Manly. :huh::huh:
We won't get pumped but Storm will win by 8 mostly due to the pink clown.

I think it's a very big ask for us to win tonight. However, I am asking :)

Give us 100 % and win or lose I will be happy.

Go Manly

Jerry1 said:

Go Manly

They'll always give 100% that"s a guarantee. Just with the Storms run of losses I'd say the pinkos have been told. Ch Nein and Fox are losing NRL ratings in Vic so it's time to boost them up. Watch us get shafted big time tonight.

mickqld said:
Jerry1 said:

Go Manly

They'll always give 100% that"s a guarantee. Just with the Storms run of losses I'd say the pinkos have been told. Ch Nein and Fox are losing NRL ratings in Vic so it's time to boost them up. Watch us get shafted big time tonight.

I'm with ya Mick!

DCE tommy S on the bench

I'm confident our defense will hold up ok tonight I just think without Foz,Lyon and Gift our attack will struggle and with the weight of pinko penalties almost certainly heavily against us it will be too much to overcome.

Sid is running freely, Buhrer is lock and JSL, Lui,Kingy and Dragon on the bench

Great to see Wolfenstein with the number 5 on his back :angel:

Wishing the Manly Boys a well deserved, injury and suspension free round :)

The pinkies don't need instructions to be anti-Manly ! It comes naturally, still, I gree with Silvertail MWSE BY 4 :)

Ok here we go :) the main event is about to get going.

Wow - all the fox fkwits tipped manly.
That's not good lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6