Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 8
4 Pines Park
14 Apr 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Tissue you mean ??

Going down the same track as Tommy , more off than on ( the park ).

I wonder Mark if Seibs is allowing Schuster time before this game given he's on the reserves bench. If he was definitely not plying I doubt he'd be on the reserves bench. Its a hope. But yes it is frustrating having two of your best attacking players spending so much time injured. Hopefully things will improve

I wonder Mark if Seibs is allowing Schuster time before this game given he's on the reserves bench. If he was definitely not plying I doubt he'd be on the reserves bench. Its a hope. But yes it is frustrating having two of your best attacking players spending so much time injured. Hopefully things will improve
Bloody hard to have a successful team when your star fullback is going at 25%, your star half is running around like a headless chook, your 9 really isn’t a 9 but us trying his best and your 6 largely never plays.

And people want to blame everyone else 🤷🤷🤷

Bloody hard to have a successful team when your star fullback is going at 25%, your star half is running around like a headless chook, your 9 really isn’t a 9 but us trying his best and your 6 largely never plays.

& your star winger wants to be a centre & is also out. But then again that's only half of what Hasler had to put up with last season.

I fear this could be an absolute blood bath tomorrow night 😬😬😬 We’ve got plenty out, they’ve got a near full strength line up. We’ve played three demoralising games in a row. There’s some very worrying ingredients there. The only positive I can see is that we’re at home. I hope I’m wrong but I’m not seeing much joy in this one. If we do somehow jag a win it’ll be one for the ages. As always though GO MANLY!

And when your gun Centre is out, and when your (makeshift) 9 is playing injured, and with the wing position being a revolving door due to injuries.

But this is what s&&@s me, why is it we have so many issues with injuries. Feels like every season now is marred by players injured.

Keppie had an awful lot of sticky tape on his knee last week and he's back among the reserves too. Could be in the same boat as Schu, not selecting him but giving him time to prove his fitness?

I fear this could be an absolute blood bath tomorrow night 😬😬😬 We’ve got plenty out, they’ve got a near full strength line up. We’ve played three demoralising games in a row. There’s some very worrying ingredients there. The only positive I can see is that we’re at home. I hope I’m wrong but I’m not seeing much joy in this one. If we do somehow jag a win it’ll be one for the ages. As always though GO MANLY!
So what’s the score gotta be for an absolute blood bath ???

Cannot see a win , in any situation , but I do hope to see a bit of fight in the team.

That of course doesn’t mean a consolation try in the 75th minute because they’ve clocked off.

So is a blood bath +40 or +50 or does it have to be a record +70

I’ve been screaming the same thing in my head. It was a minor thing and just a game out initially… and then it turned into two games… and now it may be three… seems injury updates from the club cease when it comes to marketable stars.

I hope he is switched in this week and ready to get going. I’m tired of carrying glass stars in the spine to accompany an inconsistent headless chook half and hooker who ain’t a hooker.
With Schuster you add on the penalty loading of one or two extra weeks off for every injury he picks up.

So what’s the score gotta be for an absolute blood bath ???

Cannot see a win , in any situation , but I do hope to see a bit of fight in the team.

That of course doesn’t mean a consolation try in the 75th minute because they’ve clocked off.

So is a blood bath +40 or +50 or does it have to be a record +70
I was fearing a blood bath, hopefully losing Meaney and breaking up their halves combo will stem the flow to a slow bleed.

Storm not having NAS in the side is a big plus for us, when in form our forwards should be all over theirs. If we bring our recent Sths game minus the errors and silly penalties, I think we got this one.

Based on last weeks effort we’ll be slaughtered.

But that’s last week.

And we are at home.

I’d be severely disappointed even we at least didn’t put up a fight.

If we roll over and get done by 50 god help being on Silvertails next week.

So what do we know about the so called rising star coming in for Munster tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10