Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 8
4 Pines Park
14 Apr 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the new and improved trimmed down Aaron Woods will result in him being more mobile and energetic? I am really looking forward to seeing what he brings to the team.

And by defeating the Storm we will leapfrog them on the ladder and knock them out of the top 4. It's hard to predict what position we would end up with a win here. Probably 5th at best, 6th at worst. The Storm would drop from 3rd all the way down to 6th or 7th. So yeah it would be a bitter sweet victory for Manly and go a long way to hopefully getting our season back on track after such a (mostly) disappointing start.

We could even end up In the top 4 if we win and a couple of other games go our way

Now wouldn't that would be crazy lol

Remember that crazy game vs the Storm last year? We absolutely hammered them for the first 70 mins without Tom, and Harper was also playing. We can do it again but we want to go on with it this time! :)

Remember that crazy game vs the Storm last year? We absolutely hammered them for the first 70 mins without Tom, and Harper was also playing. We can do it again but we want to go on with it this time! :)
Papenhuysen shredded us late in that game and he's not here this time, I think NAS also featured in their late surge. We can definitely win this game! (says the guy who tipped Dolphins to beat the Bunnies last nite) :wondering:

Papenhuysen shredded us late in that game and he's not here this time, I think NAS also featured in their late surge. We can definitely win this game! (says the guy who tipped Dolphins to beat the Bunnies last nite) :wondering:
I do love that you find such positives And correct, we have a number of games with raleigh mentality and this is indeed one of them, but i dont see is a steady enough approach to suggest we will beat the better sides still.. It could be anything. We might spank melb and give tigpies there first win yet. Melb had a flat spot but were very good last week.

Its noteworthy to mention who put us to the sword but doesn't reflect we got the yips and self kebabed . layed down, speadeagled , undies off. Another modern manly moment .tried to double down next week as well, its part of us

Teams remember the frailties of others and ours has always been about short spurts and not getting into the grind, thats why they got us, thats why its super hard to see us getting up unless its a rocket from the coaches approach.bellamy knows us The same coach as last years may have been helpful as this corres game was pretty embarrasing. Not anti seibs just footy talk, des would still be feeling that melb loss. **** i do now you mentioned it

go manly, game day

*The Papenhuysen is not here this time Perspective * ...

The Special thing about the Bellamy coached Storm teams is
other players stand tall and raise the bar and make a winning difference

The Moral of the story
Bellamy is a solutions coach and not an excuses coach

Can we win tonight ?

Yes we can !!!

But we need to lift like Eagles and hope mediocrity does not weigh us down again
eagle-symbolism.jpg

Oh you were the one who voted for the Phins , I was wondering who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8