Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 28
Suncorp Stadium
07 Aug 2021 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Hate shaking hands after the game with players that have defeated you and humiliated you in front of your family and fans

I really hope the team are focussed on tonight's game and not getting ahead of themselves. One game at a time and all that. One thing, if we do beat the Storm then the "under the radar" tag will be well and truly gone.

I really hope the team are focussed on tonight's game and not getting ahead of themselves. One game at a time and all that. One thing, if we do beat the Storm then the "under the radar" tag will be well and truly gone.
I agree
One game at a time other wise we lose focus .

Personally feathered friend I would like us to smash the Strom next week and be "over the rainbow" :)

No, I’d prefer to roll the sharks and back up and roll the storm as well, got the feeling that’s the way it’s going to happen!
There will be no rolling the storm. Have you seen how they defend? If we win it will be a close low scoring game. Something like 16-12.

Jarome Hughes out is massive for them. Cooper johns or hynes will play in there.

Even if we lost to them i wouldn't mind. The match itself will be invaluable for our younger players to learn from. In 2008 we lost twice to the storm. You learn more in defeat...

It's OK, there won't be any fans there.
No player can ever hide their shame behind a losing score board feathered friend

Losers have no place to hide and winners proudly stand tall and bask in Glory

The fans are always watching live on tv . They are there in spirit

And so will the spirits of great players of the past like the Incomparable Immortal

All Manly players that run on to the field and represent Manly should always live up to and be worthy of our Legendary clubs winning spirit

Really comes down if Manly can be full strength for the Storm encounter , have the strike power to trouble their defensive structure , defence is still the unknown to counter their usually well organized and up tempo attack . Naturally just hope that the side can give a good account of themselves tonight, unscathed and show they can be serious contenders going forward with a solid win

Crikey Bozo, you’re fired up for the game!
We have not not Glorified our Legendary club and lived up to its high standards with a worthy premiership title since 2011

And every year that we have failed to do this is a massive disappointment and dishonour
to our Legendary club .

Every loss and every mediocre Manly performance makes me sick in the stomach

Because Manly does not stand for Mediocre . Manly stands for Magnificence !

Stand up and Be counted 2021 Manly Sea eagles !!!

R
We have not not Glorified our Legendary club and lived up to its high standards with a worthy premiership title since 2011

And every year that we have failed to do this is a massive disappointment and dishonour
to our Legendary club .

Every loss and every mediocre Manly performance makes me sick in the stomach

Because Manly does not stand for Mediocre . Manly stands for Magnificence !

Stand up and Be counted 2021 Manly Sea eagles !!!
Relax bro we got this

Just found this on reddit @:D :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20210802-161927_Reddit.jpg

Oh **** thats funny

I think we need to see manly play its best game of the season tonight. we have been playing touch footy for months with plenty of dry tracks there is no way we turn up and grind the storm out of the contest next week at night . currently its just toss it to the big kid

the squad looks stronger than its been (touch wood )

There will be no rolling the storm. Have you seen how they defend? If we win it will be a close low scoring game. Something like 16-12.

Jarome Hughes out is massive for them. Cooper johns or hynes will play in there.

Even if we lost to them i wouldn't mind. The match itself will be invaluable for our younger players to learn from. In 2008 we lost twice to the storm. You learn more in defeat...
I remember a GF back in 2008 where we not only rolled them we put that bustard in reverse and did it 40 times. Their flattened carcus still reeks all these years later.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8