Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Many 1-12 pays off. That is icing on the icing on the cherry of the decoration of a great game.

This should shut the Toovey knockers up.

Go Newcastle ! It's payback time.

Toovey !!!!!! your a champion !!!!

stewart , taufua, lyon, matai, williams, foran, DCE, ballin, kite, lawrence, watmough, horo, stewart, rose, buhrer, symonds , faaoso

ALL CHAMPIONS ... well done bring ot home next week !!!!!!

so happy im an manly fan and damn proud after that effort

i can run laps right now until the sun rises !!!!! how the hell am i going to sleep !!!!!

you effin beauty !!!!!!

I didn't doubt we'd win before the game (so I loved the odds I got) but @ 14-0 I thought it was over, gutsy gutsy effort

I mentioned earlier, when we fell behind, that this team was capable of anything if they stuck to their structures and found some composure... However, even that turnaround blew me away. We'll down, Manly! Very, very proud. Thank you.

Foran and Cherry-Evans were pretty good in the first half yet we trailed at halftime. I'm so relieved that our class shone through because they had me worried there.

Tell me again which of these two clubs is meant to be the "Pride of the league"?

One hasn't been in a GF for 42 years and will have to wait at least 43. The other has won 8 premierships in that time and are the ONLY club to have won at least one Grand Final in each of the past 5 decades.

Well done boys, you've done yourselves and all of us proud.

And also well done to Matty Ballin for being Nein's MoM. 45 tackles and scoring the first try of the second half.

That Tafeua penalty was the turning point for mine. And the look on Matai and Jorges faces. They were never going to lose. No one's beating those blokes next week!:D:D:D

What a team....what a club....what a win.

We are just gutsy beyond belief.

Bring on next week.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4