Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yah ****en (sorry but I don't give a **** about language and sensorship right now) Hooo!!!!!

How great is our club. our culture, our courage, our composure!!!

Unbelievable comeback!!! Oh us doubters on here at 14-0, how was our belief in our team!! What an amazing effort! Foz DCE and Snake were amazing, Rose was massive in the pack too with Gifty and Choc with stellar efforts

I'll admit I had my doubts when Souff$ went 14-0 up and we were looking like the same bumbling and fumbling side that lost to Melbourne in last years Prelim final. But I never gave up.....and neither did the boys. And the comeback started with something Souff$ had no answer to.....Stewart magic.

Never EVER write off the mighty Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. NEVER!!

On another note, I hope Richie is ok.

Had the pleasure of sitting in the Souths end - with 10 to go it was like there was fire evac...bloody brilliant!

TAKE THAT NRL!
Perhaps now you'll put a few more Maroon & White jerseys in next week's Finals ads.

Enjoy that win all you bookies, tippers & Manly-haters who were pretty convinced the result would be otherwise tonight.

That last 30 minutes Manly turned it on, took advantage of a stumbling South Sydney team, and won convincingly - great to see as a Manly supporter!

Whilst I reckon the Roosters will dominate the Knights & win well tomorrow, I'd love & prefer to see the Knights win, taking the Premiers out of the comp at the final hurdle, and making for another Sea Eagles - Knights match-up in which the result will not be a repeat of the '97 GF.

MAROON AND WHITE!
#gomanly

The old Manly Sea Eagles song (to the tune of Waltzing Matilda): http://youtu.be/FfhjqWLjGVo

You know the good thing about living in Adelaide? I got to watch the game live on GEM, and after midnight I get the replay on Nein :D :D :D

Watching the game early, no friends nor other fans, alcohol free (sigh, I miss Australia) but still it was an awesome game to watch.

Some uncharacteristic errors early helped the bunnies along but I always thought if we just play like we know we can play, we'll be right in it up to the 80th minute.

Some stand out performances and just an brilliant effort of the type that oozes from Manly's dna. Plus we were without 2 players towards the back end due to injuries!

I thought sam burgess was going to cry during his interview but alas he didn't.

Hopefully the guys get their heads back into it as there is one mightily, mightily important game to go.

One could say it's the.......

wait for it.......

MIGOTY!!!

I'm now going back through this thread to read what I know will be a reactive roller coaster ride of a trip!

We should charge double for new members as it's a privilege to be a supporter of this team!!

(ok, new members welcome!)

Fantastic!

Anybody wanting a bit of a laugh this morning should head over to the Warren....
http://www.rabbitohs.me/warren/showthread.php/2632-Grand-Final
Sour grapes anybody?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Who are they blaming
It seems none of them are interested in football any more and they want to get rid of their GF tickets.
Go the Hawks was one comment LOL.
Their spelling is something else. Pretty sure they're speaking English but I could'nt guarantee it... :D

Moondog said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Who are they blaming
It seems none of them are interested in football any more and they want to get rid of their GF tickets.
Go the Hawks was one comment LOL.

lol when everyone was telling them they would be certainties to be in the GF it must even more
I really wouldn't have been too upset if we lost last night

globaleagle said:
Watching the game early, no friends nor other fans, alcohol free (sigh, I miss Australia) but still it was an awesome game to watch.

Some uncharacteristic errors early helped the bunnies along but I always thought if we just play like we know we can play, we'll be right in it up to the 80th minute.

Some stand out performances and just an brilliant effort of the type that oozes from Manly's dna. Plus we were without 2 players towards the back end due to injuries!

I thought sam burgess was going to cry during his interview but alas he didn't.

Hopefully the guys get their heads back into it as there is one mightily, mightily important game to go.

One could say it's the.......

wait for it.......

MIGOTY!!!

I'm now going back through this thread to read what I know will be a reactive roller coaster ride of a trip!

We should charge double for new members as it's a privilege to be a supporter of this team!!

(ok, new members welcome!)

Fantastic!

Ok, read the thread and wasn't disappointed.

You guys rock!

Go Manly!

1 more game!

Now this is funny...http://www.rabbitohs.me/warren/showthread.php/2628-Preliminary-Final-Rabbitohs-vs-Sea-Eagles-Post-Match-Discussion-Thread

This is why it is so great to beat those wannabes...
Fri, Sep 27, 2013, 23:43 #78
SouthSydney1111

Re: Preliminary Final: Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles Post Match Discussion Thread

lets beat the poofters round 1 next yr and send the cock suckers back to where they came from SSTID 2014 IS OUR YEAR

HoldenV8 said:
You know the good thing about living in Adelaide? I got to watch the game live on GEM, and after midnight I get the replay on Nein :D :D :D

The only good thing about Adelaide is the highway out of the place :-/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4