Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Terrible call by Sutton re JTurbo but then Manly just collapsed, I don’t believe it. Disappointed for you guys and the fact Souths think they won this fair & square. Commiserations Manly. I doubt they can beat the Raiders next week but if they are lucky enough to get the calls again, we’ll destroy them in the GF because if anything, we always lose the penalty counts and still win. Cheers!

I hope Canberra put 100 on them next week. The worst thing is the rabid, toothless Souffs fans that have come crawling out of the woodwork will be gloating all week as if they won that fair and square, and didn’t need that bull**** sin bin to turn the momentum and hand it to them.

I thought we would pull up a year too early and a handful of players too injured, but to get bounced out by corruption that obvious...

Was never yo be. Green**** was determined to get his pet vermin home. So obvious. Did we even get a single penalty all 2nd half ? What a fuking joke. Great effort Manly. What a wonderful year. Guts guts guts in this team. We deserved it tonight. I hope the Raiders smash these fuking c**ts.

We got duded by the ref for sure but like I said
This Dc love fest is nauseating particularly when his right side has leaked the first tries stretching back 7 weeks now
Hasn’t that registered with anyone yet
The reality for me is simple
If Dc is going to walk the talk how about he makes sure the first try doesn’t get scored down his right side
How about for once the first try gets scored down Walkers side ?
Wow I could Imagine the hew and cry if that happened
Finally I wouldn’t be making to big a deal on my Dc take, just a bit of pragmatism and keeping it real that’s all
I still maintain we have a better spine then Souths, Raiders, and if we make the final against Easts our spine will do it our forwards are a given[/QUOTE]

Good game of finals footy. Refs will decide this though. Easy penalties coming to Souths but we definitely need to work for ours. Also wtf was Chez meant to do in that tackle he was put on report for - such a different (worse) game to what I was used to watching as a kid!
I also do palm readings...
Great season boys. Have done the maroon and white proud!

I hope Canberra put 100 on them next week. The worst thing is the rabid, toothless Souffs fans that have come crawling out of the woodwork will be gloating all week as if they won that fair and square, and didn’t need that bull**** sin bin to turn the momentum and hand it to them.

I thought we would pull up a year too early and a handful of players too injured, but to get bounced out by corruption that obvious...
Blame refs all you like, we were not good enough to finish off that garbage team when we should have killed them.

Complete and utter implosion. Even with the tough calls we had that match in the can. No direction, no smarts and in a few players case, no business been in first grade. With good discipline we could’ve kicked our way to victory. I feel sorry for the players who played so well been let down by some of the rubbish other players saved for our biggest game.

Still a great season. But we SHOULD be playing next week.

By the letter of the law Jake deserved to be binned, it did look soft but if the roles we reversed I’d want a bunny in the bin.

The penalties and 50/50s however were completely handed to Souths with extreme prejudice

We are so much better and capable than this Souths team. Refs aside, he should have iced this game. DCE not good enough. Marty invisible. Those are the two biggies as far as I'm concerned from tonight. DCE I'm kind of used to his inconsistent pathetic performances, but I expected so much more from Marty tonight given the circumstances. It seems a week off after letting the team down last week wasn't enough to for him.
**** Off troll

With that team all year and missing big names for long and important periods, to come within 20 mins of finals week three is monumental. Thanks des

Can’t bag guys like Elliott, he’s not the first choice but tried and gave 100%. And, they’re all we’ve got. Of course of first 17 would be streaks ahead but we made do and they made me proud.

Immense growth within a year all of them. Still learning and I’ve got great expectations for next year unlike this one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2