Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's game daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
It seems that all the cool things the forum would do on game day threads has gone on holidays during the finals. Hopefully @HappilyManly will still post all the cool stuff she has graciously done all season for us. :hi:

What a bonus for the game to be on at 2:50am over here (not) and I'll be at the in-laws place. (sheesh).

We know Des will have everyone firing so I believe that it will be enough for a hard fought win. This will be a tough game and I hope the travelling fans will be as loud as we are all proud.

Go Manly! For your friends, your families, your fans, and your team mates next to you, play like you know you can play.

Hopefully you're not reading this while playing the pokies somewhere at the moment.

Woohoo! Game day!

1381546_10202142396067383_160235915.jpg

Go Manly !!!

ManlyVsRabbits2.jpg

52f9a3c1-62b2-4e46-aca8-ab7192fe2819-original.jpg

adler-bird-of-prey-raptor-bird-preview.jpg

TL-MAN19.png

1. Brendan Elliot
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Brad Parker
4. Moses Suli
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Corey Waddell
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Haumole Olakauatu
16. Sean Keppie
17. Lloyd Perrett

18. Lachlan Croker
20. Toafofoa Sipley

Last edited:
I'm excited. Not nervous about this at all. We are full of momentum and the team bond hasn't been as strong since the last premiership years. Very confident on this one. GO MANLY !!!! Stick it up Greenturd and his beloved favourites all the way.

As I said in the pre game thread , win or lose I’ll be so proud.

15th last year.

Written off by EVERYONE in the media before kickoff

Written off by me personally before kickoff ( hows my 12-13th looking now).

Written off before last weeks game.

Written off by most this week.

We win, it’ll be absolutely EPIC.

We lose , it’ll be sad but we gave it a red hot crack and with quite a few stars not playing.

Bring it on!!!!!!

Agree, Souths are the ones who will be feeling the pressure, they had high expectations for this year, suffered barely a blip in their fortunes when they were miraculously able to substitute then-current Origin centre Roberts for a broken-down Inglis, and helped by some officiating along the way.
Manly has the excitement factor and our momentum has been snowballing throughout the year.
giphy.gif

Agree, Souths are the ones who will be feeling the pressure, they had high expectations for this year, suffered barely a blip in their fortunes when they were miraculously able to substitute then-current Origin centre Roberts for a broken-down Inglis, and helped by some officiating along the way.
Manly has the excitement factor and our momentum has been snowballing throughout the year.
giphy.gif
Manly on a roll tonight with some unstoppable momentum . That"s what i hope to see , Can"t see it being an easy down hill run though .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2