Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just need to tighten up the defence and we'll be fine. Rolling over the top of them when we get the ball, but we're not switched on enough without it. Soft penalties haven't helped, but if we keep playing at speed… cue brad: we'll win this.

We need to hang in there and make Souths fold with a physical game. Only 3 errors each for both sides in that half but the 5-3 penalty count in their favour hurts

Good game of finals footy

I look forward to some niggle and biff in the 2nd half. I actually think we’re a better side when there’s a stink on. God, walker and co like a biffo... and I reckon it will help tighten things up

DCE doing the job - if we had Turbo, we’d be finished and showered by now

Theme the breaks

No blame on elliott ... he’s certainly trying

Suli- take a bow son. You’ve graduated to being a quality centre

We are so capable of beating this team. Why we choose to make dumb a$$ decisions and hand points to Souths is beyond me. Elliot has been poor, and Marty a bit of a disappointment. If Marty lifts second half, DCE decides to actually control the game, and dumb a$$es like Jack decide to play with some commitment and discipline, and we could romp this in.

Jack G. brain fart. Not good. But I do love his enthusiasm.
Am worried about a sin-bin square up. It seems as usual the bunnies can lay all over us and not get penalised.
Pleased by the attack.
Great try started by Suli.
Go boys.

So, what did we gain from an extra man.... Fu#$ing nothing. Jack, go and f#$king give yourself an uppercut you moron. Elliot, play with some ballz and tackle like a first grader.

Just like last week, we're right in this at half time in a game in which we were supposed to be cannon fodder for a superior Souffs side.

We may not be leading 18-4 like half time last week, but at 16-18 this game is there for the taking.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8