Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So, what did we gain from an extra man.... Fu#$ing nothing. Jack, go and f#$king give yourself an uppercut you moron. Elliot, play with some ballz and tackle like a first grader.

We scored a converted try to take the lead while Walker was in the bin.

We don't score that and assuming Souffs still score close to the break, we're down 18-10. As it is we're only down by 2 and right in this.

We scored a converted try to take the lead while Walker was in the bin.
We got nothing in the sense we gave them a converted try right back. So, the score was 6-6 despite us having an extra man for 10 minutes. Are we that ****e?

All we need is discipline.

If we don't gift them field position, we'll go on to win and Souths will go out in straight sets.

Take dce away and how much finals experience is there... walker and Jorge would make up at least half.

They’re not lying down and I’m proud, for most this is their 2nd finals game and first not at brookie.

Quietly confident tonight that our boys will do the unexpected once again. Regardless on how the game turns out tonight, as always, extremely proud to be a sea eagle and what this team has done. Best of luck boys you are all champions in my view regardless of tonight's result.

I just hope the refs don't determine the game tonight, cos then it will just s*** me to tears. I expect Marty to rip in coming back from his vacation last week.

Yep, the refs are ****ting me to tears...

Despite the tightening in the chest, I confess I'm enjoying the free flowing attacking style that has been synonymous with the Sea Eagles since the '70's. That jumper brings out the entertaining football.

Good game of finals footy. Refs will decide this though. Easy penalties coming to Souths but we definitely need to work for ours. Also wtf was Chez meant to do in that tackle he was put on report for - such a different (worse) game to what I was used to watching as a kid!

We can still win this easy - just keep them away from our 20m and give more ball to our RHS :clap:

So proud of our Team and the noise of the Maanly, Maanly chants are deafening :party:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Couldn't believe the refs not awarding a penalty when Suli had the ball near halfway close to the end of the half, ref clearly calls held, then a South player (Gagai I think) literally jumps on after the held call and goes again. No penalty.
Souths get the ball. Player held down for not even half as long as Suli was and penalty.

Would love to see that on replay and do a time count.

Refs in the NRL are laughable.

Three times at least we should have got penalties that half. Three times there was nothing.

Elliot got taken in mid-air while taking the first bomb of the game.
Parker was taken out in the corner.
Gagai had a second go at Suli after the call of held.

How good are we going!!! Des will settle them down for the 2nd half. When we get AfB and Marty back on together Souths will struggle to stop them, they are gassed

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8