Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gagai & Sam Burgess will make a big difference to the rabbids ...... lots of talent we have to contain tonight ..... but our team of heroes can do it

Stuck on a bus trip in from the beaches to work overheard (to be fair it was very loud) a conversation between a Manly fan and a soufs fan.

Cut a long story short the Manly fan thought we played our grand final last week and were no chance of getting up again. Normally I would agree with him but, apart from a couple of games this year, despite all the injuries and set backs, that just has not been the case.

Bring it on tonight. If nothing else you know they will compete and do us proud

Stuck on a bus trip in from the beaches to work overheard (to be fair it was very loud) a conversation between a Manly fan and a soufs fan.
Cut a long story short the Manly fan thought we played our grand final last week and were no chance of getting up again.

Manly public #undertheradar

there just seems to be an amazing unity in the team. The do it for Marty call last week seems evident. I think we might have a bit more of that tonight to do it for thommo, and marty payback. AFB and Marty to go gangbusters

The fact Des has AFB on the edges is a sign of how good siro has gone this year.

I'm on the ferry and a Sea Eagle flew over from Middle Head to North Head really low

giphy.gif

#JesusLovesManly

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8