Post-Game Discussion Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Sharks
6 4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

I am intrigued that Fitzgibbon thinks that Steve Rogers was an important part of our club.

How so? Because he played in three GFs against Manly, losing two and drawing one?

zorba reported this morning on the BSB show and my mate has tickets in the Arko stand and saw it. You cant blame him really can you
No can’t blame him at all. But I saw him in the Chairman’s Club in the COE he was on a table with the Fultons and Zorba. I saw him earlier on so not sure when he left. I unfortunately was on a table with the Sharks board and chairman 😩 however they went easy on us. Thankfully. I was in the car with 15 mins to go.

NRL 360 will be a no go tomorrow night he will be all over it. “Kenty”

You can guarantee that the "fractured playing group" or whatever will be one of their main stories tomorrow night.....

I bet they'll also be asking questions about Des as well.

No can’t blame him at all. But I saw him in the Chairman’s Club in the COE he was on a table with the Fultons and Zorba. I saw him earlier on so not sure when he left. I unfortunately was on a table with the Sharks board and chairman 😩 however they went easy on us. Thankfully. I was in the car with 15 mins to go.
So was my mate

You can guarantee that the "fractured playing group" or whatever will be one of their main stories tomorrow night.....

I bet they'll also be asking questions about Des as well.
Got a feeling they'll have their hands full, lots of blow out games, the biggest being the Tigpies debacle. Our conceding 40 isn't as bad as a few others.

Got a feeling they'll have their hands full, lots of blow out games, the biggest being the Tigpies debacle. Our conceding 40 isn't as bad as a few others.

Given how they have reported us over the past few weeks since the boycott ... I reckon we'll be front and centre. The Tigpies losing by a cricket score (pardon the SCG pun) to the Chooks will just be Chook gloating.

I wonder if we could get Tina Turner out here to do a new rendition with Barnsey for our 2023 launch. "We’re simply pathetic"?

"We’re simply pathetic
shiiter than all the rest
shiiter than anyone
Anyone we’ve ever met
etc,etc
The Bulldogs will smash us in the last round. We'd be lucky to beat the Tigers.

That was inept, especially the attack. And 40 points conceded in a spirit-less team is a condemnation of the coach. Sharks were in 3rd gear all game.
DCE proving again he doesn’t even deserve to be a half in any top 8 club team, let alone the highest paid player in the game - which is a ludicrous farce.

Don’t want to hear any BS excuse about the division from the Ladies round, because all of the players that stood down are playing at the usual level. No excuses there.
This is a team coached by a clueless fossil, and “lead” by a total mediocre half in DCE. with too many reserve graders playing 1st grade.
Notice how JetSki cant crack 1st grade any more, but when at Manly he was a regular first grader. Embarrassing.

Des gone.
DCE gone.
Parker/ Harper gone.….
And the reserve graders playing 1st grade gone.

We weren’t that bad. We are missing eight or nine of first team players including one of the best players in the comp in Turbo. Sharks are very good as well this year. Any team would struggle with the injury toll we have.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8