Post-Game Discussion Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Sharks
6 4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

In 2021, the Sharks finished 9th & the Cowboys finished 15th. Both teams bought some good players in the off season, esp. Hynes for the Sharks.

The significant difference in 2022 is that the Sharks have a very good first season coach and the Cowboys have a very good second season coach.

This is exactly what Manly need to do to move up the premiership ladder - employ a contemporary coach plus move on some of our plodders.

Smalley's second half wing performance

Smalley.gif

NRL FOX Headlines .... Sharks Embarrass Sea eagles at Home

We have gone from Great Ambasadors of the Game

To Great Embarrassment to the Game

Sad day in the Proud History of our once Great club

2011 seems a long long time ago
So true

Very dark days for the club we all love on this site.

We have our differences but in the end we all just want the manly we have all grown up loving to return.

Looks so far off

In 2021, the Sharks finished 9th & the Cowboys finished 15th. Both teams bought some good players in the off season, esp. Hynes for the Sharks.

The significant difference in 2022 is that the Sharks have a very good first season coach and the Cowboys have a very good second season coach.

This is exactly what Manly need to do to move up the premiership ladder - employ a contemporary coach plus move on some of our plodders.
We haven't bought good players for many a year

Said this in the Smalley thread but will repeat it here. There's no point singling anyone out as worse than anyone else in the current group of players. There is no team there at all, just a collection of dickheads and guys who are forced to associate with dickheads going through the motions until the 80 minutes is over. None of them look like they want to be there and they are playing accordingly.

Wish I could offer a solution but really, where do you even begin? All I know for sure is that something has to change.

Said this in the Smalley thread but will repeat it here. There's no point singling anyone out as worse than anyone else in the current group of players. There is no team there at all, just a collection of dickheads and guys who are forced to associate with dickheads going through the motions until the 80 minutes is over. None of them look like they want to be there and they are playing accordingly.

Wish I could offer a solution but really, where do you even begin? All I know for sure is that something has to change.
Not something , a LOT

They dont need a North Sydney Bears team on the North side of the Bridge any more

Because We have turned into the North Sydney Bears

2011 Manly version seems a long long long time ago
Dear Bozo, love your passion but forget the past, our future is bleak my feathered friend

Back under the radar next year….just how we like it…
I have been a very proud Manly supporter for Many years

and I remember those resilient under the radar years

From what we have been seeing so far We are completely off the radar

Dear Bozo, love your passion but forget the past, our future is bleak my feathered friend
We can never forget our past because our past is our Benchmark that we must live up to

Our future looks bleak at the moment but I am hopeful that our leaders are not living in denial

and start making appropriate changes that are needed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4