Post-Game Discussion Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Sharks
6 4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

Your an idiot @Soup Yes we are being completely reamed again, but you actually seem to be enjoying the spectacle of our club imploding before our eyes. That type of "support" we do not need.
thanks champ!!!

Yeah i am actually, we need to blow the place up and start again that’s why, nothing is working.

Blow it up and start again

We can never forget our past because our past is our Benchmark that we must live up to

Our future looks bleak at the moment but I am hopeful that our leaders are not living in denial

and start making appropriate changes that are needed
We will always have our past mate...but we don't have much of a future right at this moment.

Us Manly fans are the future and the Voice of our Legendary club

We must remain loyal and steadfast and as the one Don Chipp said

We must keep the bastards honest ;)
Actually, to be honest, in the modern game we don't mean much at all, Bozo. It's not like the old days where bums on seats at the ground mattered. Broadcasting and the professional era has made us quite redundant. Doesn't mean we have any less passion or shouldn't love our team.

Last edited:
Actually, to be honest, in the modern game we don't mean much at all, Bozo. It's not like the old days where bums on seats at the ground mattered. Broadcasting and the professional area has made us quite redundant. Doesn't mean we have any less passion or shouldn't love our team.
People power never becomes redundant

We will always have our past mate...but we don't have much of a future right at this moment.
That's us alright, like a bunch of old Warriors talking about battles won 80 years ago, we've been left behind. We need a fresh approach to how we play the game, we seem to be getting further and further behind the opposition every time we run out, serious change has to be made!!

NEVER !!!!!
Not the Spoon feathered freind
Anything but that fcking spoon
I'm afraid that with the quality of football we're playing, that's exactly the direction we're headed. I don't think our coaching staff has any answers anymore, we're slow and simply a rabble, look at the top sides and you'll see a totally different brand of football to what we play

It is evident our playing roster is not as strong as the top 8 teams
Probably true, but there were seven regular NRL players unavailable today - Turbo, Garrick, Saab, Jake, Davey, Lawton, Keppie & Paseka.

Edit: miscounted - there were eight, not seven, regular players missing

Last edited:
I'm afraid that with the quality of football we're playing, that's exactly the direction we're headed. I don't think our coaching staff has any answers anymore, we're slow and simply a rabble, look at the top sides and you'll see a totally different brand of football to what we play
I agree we have been very poor

Probably true, but there were seven regular NRL players unavailable today - Turbo, Garrick, Saab, Jake, Davey, Lawton, Keppie & Paseka.
I understand that we had 7 players out and when this happens the other regulars lift and inspire the rest of the team . Which we did not see happen tonight

Also what we did not see happen from our regular players that included Tom in our first 7 rounds is that they were not capable of beating a top 8 team all season and we were crowned as flat track bullies for good reason

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 6
Sharks: 40

300798904_10159938902435993_7659077603114470683_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

giphy1.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Hynes masterclass keeps Sharks on Cowboys’ heels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly's nightmare season hits embarrassing low​

Matt Bungard - 54m ago"

Manly's horror end to the season continued on Saturday night, as they were humiliated by a white-hot Cronulla Sharks outfit at Brookvale Oval.

If not for a late Daly Cherry-Evans intercept, the Sea Eagles would have been held scoreless at their traditional fortress of a home ground for the first time since 1993 - when coach Des Hasler was still playing.

It was the club's fifth loss in a row, and easily the most emphatic of the quintet - as Cronulla virtually sealed a top four spot thanks to a masterclass from Dally M contender Nicho Hynes.

We can never forget our past because our past is our Benchmark that we must live up to

Our future looks bleak at the moment but I am hopeful that our leaders are not living in denial

and start making appropriate changes that are needed
How old are you out of interest? Your posts are fascinating, always the same thing just with the words in a different order. Absolutely no disrespect just curious.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8