Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 40
4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

On the Sharks forum, they are worried that the Brookvale Oval curse is still alive and well. But said with 4 new players coming in the course should be broken this Sat night.

You know what will really piss me off. If Manly goes out and plays like champs and rolls the Sharks. That will make me more angry than watching us lose under the circumstances.

Any Manly Sea eagles loss is absolutely shattering

I would rather watch the dentist pull my teeth out than watch opposition teams tear Manly apart
I agree BOZO, however today I despise myself, just filled out my tips and this is the first time I’m tipping against my team 😢

Both of them.
I didn't mind Tony, he only had half the talent of Kevin, but at least he had a go, he could play wing or as a forward, Kevin left his glory for the Kiwis, and the lower standard English comp, perhaps that was the problem, he couldn't lift himself on a week to week basis in our standard of competition, a bit like Wally Lewis, great in the Brisbane comp, sensational in Origin, mediocre at NRL standard

It’s pick the score time , no poll but you can list your pick below

Sharks 10+
Sharks 20+
Sharks 30+
Sharks 40+
Sharks 50+

Or Manly by any score greater than 1.

My pick, Sharks 30+
40+ easily. We have nothing to offer.

I didn't mind Tony, he only had half the talent of Kevin, but at least he had a go, he could play wing or as a forward, Kevin left his glory for the Kiwis, and the lower standard English comp, perhaps that was the problem, he couldn't lift himself on a week to week basis in our standard of competition, a bit like Wally Lewis, great in the Brisbane comp, sensational in Origin, mediocre at NRL standard
I remember a last round Friday night game in 1990 against Doesnt matta where he (Tony) played wing & absolutely carved them up. I think that he won player of the match as well.
Unfortunately, there were a few too many days where he didnt get involved enough. On his day he was unstoppable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8