Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vary up the kicks FFS - banana kick at least - the bombs are pathetic.:banghead:

Wingers, please look up and defend your opposing winger :lightbulb:

Win big Manly - against the odds :rock:

According to the injury report, we should be back to full strength after the bye. I'd like to see us start clicking if we can get our best team out three for a few weeks in a row.

We have been and are likely to be ordinary for some time. Half the squad swapped and a new first-time coach.
But some Manly fans on here have no idea. Kapow has done half our work rate and is out - but here we are two tries to one. Nate Miles has been very strong back of the half and no one more surprised than me.
I thought we would be a bait ball for the gummies but we have done better than that.

Add Kapow & AFB off bench tonight & keep Myles there also....this is resembling a quality team...add to that Walker lurking wider at centre....Winner

We're just not at the level of the better sides.

We don't have the forward domination required and, again, there is a distinct lack of fluidity in attack as a result.

We need forwards. Again. Still.

Discipline is a major worry! Putting us under the pump constantly! DCE trying hard but no support! We are close but something missing.......

One team is not clearly more disciplined than the other in this game - it's more of the BS 'discretionary' penalties when the game gets a bit quiet and the Sharks need a leg up.

Should be some coming back our way in the second half so the count doesn't show any bias at the end. Watch them blow the whistle on the 1st tackle on our 10m line though, we won't get any of the 4th/5th tackle in good position ones.

We have been and are likely to be ordinary for some time. Half the squad swapped and a new first-time coach.
But some Manly fans on here have no idea. Kapow has done half our work rate and is out - but here we are two tries to one. Nate Miles has been very strong back of the half and no one more surprised than me.
I thought we would be a bait ball for the gummies but we have done better than that.
Given penalty count and our mistakes it is a miracle we are not down by 20

We CAN match it with any forwards in the competition...........our discipline kills anything good we do & in turn puts us under pressure! We get behind & have to play catch up which obviously causes mistakes. Just wish they could concentrate more!

Dce needs to step up. Still missing a 5/8. Lyon not helping much there. Walker and tom in centers look so much better though. Just need better attacking structures to work the ball to them

We aren't talking 2017, we are talking now. Killer at 5/8 and walker at Center is the best option right now. I'm glad it's finally happened !

One team is not clearly more disciplined than the other in this game - it's more of the BS 'discretionary' penalties when the game gets a bit quiet and the Sharks need a leg up.

Should be some coming back our way in the second half so the count doesn't show any bias at the end. Watch them blow the whistle on the 1st tackle on our 10m line though, we won't get any of the 4th/5th tackle in good position ones.
Love the passion, but it's a stretch to point a finger at officiating. I thought the penalty count to the sharks early was warranted.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4