Game Day: Manly v Rorters [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You throw an Aitken in along with Turbo back and the future gun Garrick as well , things look exciting ahead . Elliot on one wing and Hoppa or Suli on the other . Garrick belongs in the centres for me . Doesn't look to shabby really.
Totally agree re Garrick. He is class and will only get better. Definately too good to be wasted on the wing - he has speed, solid defence and lovely hands. Those couple of passes he threw in the 2nd half were top shelf - especially the long inside ball for Jake to score. That one landed on a dime on the big fellas chest. Excellent long term prospect with us for mine. Go Manly

I was there. A much better performance than last year v easts.

The young guys will only improve. Manly didn’t look too bad at times, but easts just had that extra professionalism and are a well oiled machine.

The manly comeback came from us actually using our right side back line. There is a clue there.

Impressed at our second half come back from the dressing room to out score the roosters 3 tries to one and win the second half

This should give our boys some confidence in them selves .

Just watched the replay of the game. I love the bias these commentators have to their fav teams. Blocker says, we might hear more about Jetski,s high hit Cordial but not a word was uttered about JWH high shot on Jake except the fact it took out Keary, ahh the blatant bias these clowns show

Last week we won the first half, now we win the second half, says to me we have some ability but a long way to go in our teamwork, it has to become second nature.
Elgey can't be judged too harshly until he has Tom back - and a dry track. Hopefully then he'll start making an impression.
Very happy with youngsters Fainu, Waddell, Suli and Garrick. I feared the worst at 0-26 but we clawed back a bit of respectability and hopefully some confidence for next week.
I'll turn up again for next home game! (Brookie home game, that is)

Well that was a scare! At 0-16 I had put my phone away cause I was having dinner with a nice lady, so I thought we'd go on from there even though I never thought we'd win by much because it's early in the season. Blaming it on the injuries and the weather!

Well that was a scare! At 0-16 I had put my phone away cause I was having dinner with a nice lady, so I thought we'd go on from there even though I never thought we'd win by much because it's early in the season. Blaming it on the injuries and the weather!
This guy (Mr Invisible) was strangely absent last night.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8