Game Day: Manly v Rorters [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think that the back row of Jake , Siro and Thommo have to show a lot more authority then last week [ siro in particular to run some good lines ]. Improvement in D. will have to continue and really have to avoid the predictability in attack that seemed to hamstring Manly "s attacking effectiveness for much of last season and including most of last start against the Tigers for that matter .. If D C E can not lift his game and have some better input , can forget about any chance of staying with the Roosters . Certainly would like to see Garrick given some room to move and if Suli can get some decent ball , might be able to trouble the Roosters normal well structured defensive line . Also need big Sipley to just rip in while he is out there , think that he can do O K if used properly . Fainu could do well with his elusive running game and coming on fresh if the game does open up a bit at various stages . Three Manly teams on display at the one venue , worthy of a decent home crowd just on that basis alone .

Show some.....
ii.jpg
And we got this wrapped up.!!!

This game Is winnable with Cronk and Friend out. That’s two major leadership outs for Easts and a lot of control around the park they won’t have. Really like the Fainu in as we lost a lot when Api went off last week. Manly 26-12. Bring on kick off.

Cometh the hour .... Sipley old mate ... you have been handed the best opportunity possible for a football player to impress the crap out of his coach ... and cement a FG career ...

Starting prop against the premiers ..... home crowd Brookie ... doesn't get any better ..... grab the chance by the testicles and don't let go ......

Cometh the hour .... Sipley old mate ... you have been handed the best opportunity possible for a football player to impress the crap out of his coach ... and cement a FG career ...

Starting prop against the premiers ..... home crowd Brookie ... doesn't get any better ..... grab the chance by the testicles and don't let go ......

Big opportunity to go hard ( or go home ) fingers crossed for the young fella.

The forecast is for rain and thunderstorms. That should be a good thing as it may take some gloss off Easts' world-class backline. Although we thought that may be the case against the Tuggers, didn't we?
If it is wet then I hope DCE and to a lesser extent Elgey learned something from the loss last week and can get us field position.
Grubber kicks usually pay more dividends in the wet than up-and-unders, as Farah showed.
Look like I'll be taking an umbrella and standing on the Hill, rather than my usual seated position.

Most definitely not. I happen to be on the Gold Coast this weekend and have been on it since I got off the plane! Lots of Tatts and big lips up here.....

The Goldie, yeah that’s different, it’s 5 o’clock all the time there !!

Funnily enough I’m only 30 minutes north at Redland Bay

I'd love to win, and I think Easts losing Cronk and Friend will help make us more competitive, but I still can't see this result being anything else but Roosters 13+
I agree with you but maybe if its a dry track and we hold the ball we can make it 1-12 ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8