Game Day: Manly v Rorters [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly missing Addin Fonua-Blake, Tom Trbojevic and Dylan Walker

Roosters missing Cooper Cronk and Jake Friend

We’ve got this, usually go well against the chooks. Time to make a bit of a statement that Manly are here to at least compete in 2019

At the game. Sitting 2 rows in front of uncle Nick. He keeps handing out brown paper bags to players saying "I can't believe I missed that putt".
Anyone know what that's about?
He must be really bad at golf i reckon.

At the game. Sitting 2 rows in front of uncle Nick. He keeps handing out brown paper bags to players saying "I can't believe I missed that putt".
Anyone know what that's about?
He must be really bad at golf i reckon.
Crowd numbers?

Ready to watch on the app. Seriously wish I was at Brookie Have a serious case of pre-match nerves.:sweating:
If I was a player I think I'd need to wear continence undies.:giggle:
Go the Mighty Sea Eagles!
Roast some chooks.

Dissapointed that cronk and friend are out. Was hard to guage manly last week as the conditions were absolutely atrocious and no-one could handle the ball... This Week should be better weather wise, but really, if we win, what did we learn??? Take Api and dce out of our game and it's an instant write off, losing cronk and friend is a huge blow, won't learn much this week either I'm afraid

Geez it’s nice to see Snake out on the field during warm up barking orders.
20190323_192707.jpg

Oh FUK me foxsports has realised that there is an opposition team to the FUKING rorters playing tonight. A brief 2 sec shot of our dressing room. Come on Manly fuk these pricks over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4