Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 5, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
i
What about Cummins trying to screw us when Chez's FG was touched, touched right in front of his face , and he ignored it like he ignored the 2013 GF forward pass from Mini @:mad:@:mask::banghead::swear:
my friend I'm so happy you brought that up.. that pass was atrocious. what about the other calls he and Shane Lil rooster Hayne got wrong.. robbed and robbed royally. dce Clive Churchill medalist says it all really. Lyon and the Stewarts deserved 3 premierships to there name they were such special players and Lord matai haha. As for today what a game what am effort and what a try ! The camaraderie is excellent and our culture seems restored. iv noticed our discipline is much improved the refs found it hard to give them penalties... put that down to cherry as captain who made 39 tackles. I love manly

WHAT AN UTTER JOKE.

Who does these Fantasy points on players. They must live in fantasy land or east of the city centre. The total Fantasy points for Sydney City were 640. For the Sea Eagles 576. So who is the clown who determines these points and I'd suggest anyone involving themselves in this FANTASY stop immediately. Its a bl..dy con job

Was at the game and will be flying back home to Qld in 2 days a very happy Manly supporter and will be going to bed tonight in my Manly jersey.Now I know we stand a chance at the top 6 this year.This is all I needed to know and am now content.

We have taken a strong spine and a rag-tag, bargain basement team into the top four. I suspect both Trent and Bozo have learnt a lot from last year. Our team looks solid, and playing well together, it reminds me of 2011. Well done Manly - Dragons, your next!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8