Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 5, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What a team these guys are developing into!

As a few have already said earlier, the best thing being shown is the enthusiasm and team spirit by the guys. Throw in some super brilliant players and this will be a very hard team to beat this year.

Make no mistake though, we will have an off night one game (only one allowed though!) and when that happens, I hope we as supporters show the same spirit as the players. We always bang on about the Manly culture, I think the fans have everything to do with the culture of a team/club as well.

BE MANLY!!!! Don't be a dog,poodle!

WTF is this Reporter on about - funny :rofl:

http://www.themercury.com.au/shaun-...y/news-story/466c48145e42d1050d1d453f684f3bc4

Shaun Kenny-Dowall had a rather embarrassing slip-up against Manly
news.com.au
43 minutes ago
SHAUN Kenny-Dowall will be furious at his little fellow after this embarrassing slip-up.

The Roosters star was caught being betrayed by his penis on live television early in the first half against Manly.

A wide pass out to Blake Green led to a kick through the Roosters’ defence, but the ball travelled too far for the Manly backs to clean it up and score a try.

Kenny-Dowall followed the kick, waiting to see if it would go dead, but his trouser companion got a little too close for comfort as the ball swiped past his shorts.

The traitorous act forced the Roosters into a line dropout, giving back Manly the possession over a 20m restart in Sydney’s favour.

Kenny-Dowall made up for his brain fade later in the half, scoring a try out wide after a brilliant pass from Luke Keary opened up a hole in the Manly defence to put the Roosters ahead. The first half finished at a neck-and-neck score of 6-6.

fbcf6e3c6c69b754e0f7dc4d03b09e89

Milliseconds — and centimetres — from disaster..

Follow
De Goey's Dog @enzo_tj30

Shaun Kenny-Dowell just knocked that ball out with his dick........lol

6:07 PM - 31 Mar 2017

What a team these guys are developing into!

As a few have already said earlier, the best thing being shown is the enthusiasm and team spirit by the guys. Throw in some super brilliant players and this will be a very hard team to beat this year.

Make no mistake though, we will have an off night one game (only one allowed though!) and when that happens, I hope we as supporters show the same spirit as the players. We always bang on about the Manly culture, I think the fans have everything to do with the culture of a team/club as well.

BE MANLY!!!! Don't be a dog,poodle!

Wasn't able to join the forum as I waited for a delayed telecast of the game here in HK and didn't want to know the results.

I thought the forwards were generally outstanding tonight and really ran hard and muscled up as a pack.

Siro was very good, especially with ball in hand where he made himself a handful consistently making good metres. There was a crucial mistake that lead to the Roosters last try when he failed to get across and cover the inside of DCE, who was rightfully pursuing Keary across. When Keary turned it inside to Latrell, Siro was not where he needed to be and allowed Latrell to make that break.

Was also a bit disappointed with Marty and Jake on that last Rooster try, they were caught out hanging back on the line, which gave Pearce Off the half chance he needed. Even poorer that Jake didn't manage to wrap him up over the top and lock up the ball.

Nevertheless, both the above issues can be put down to tiredness and momentary lapses, but it should wake them up to the importance of focusing all the time, especially against quality teams.

We say this about most refs....but I don't think cummings likes us that much. He gets cranky at players a lot which is not a good sign for so called 'unbiased' refs.

A shame Voss had to say at the last try "they say manly fans don't travel...but those who have are going home happy." - it's just an unnecessary subtle dig or at the very least perpetuates another anti Manly boganistic:tm: myth.

Yet...watching the game again was just as awesome! woohoo!

We say this about most refs....but I don't think cummings likes us that much. He gets cranky at players a lot which is not a good sign for so called 'unbiased' refs.

A shame Voss had to say at the last try "they say manly fans don't travel...but those who have are going home happy." - it's just an unnecessary subtle dig or at the very least perpetuates another anti Manly boganistic:tm: myth.

Yet...watching the game again was just as awesome! woohoo!
Doing some fact checking you'll find Roosters have worse record than Manly with CUMMINS.

Was also a bit disappointed with Marty and Jake on that last Rooster try, they were caught out hanging back on the line, which gave Pearce Off the half chance he needed. Even poorer that Jake didn't manage to wrap him up over the top and lock up the ball

I actually don't think it was Jake's fault he didn't lock up the ball - it looked on replay like he was trying to get down under the ball, but when Winterstein joined the tackle late he actually got in Jake's way and held him more upright. Pearce was underneath both of them and Jake couldn't get to him. Frank should've been trying to get between the ball and the turf at that stage, it was the only helpful thing he could've done.

We have taken a strong spine and a rag-tag, bargain basement team into the top four. I suspect both Trent and Bozo have learnt a lot from last year. Our team looks solid, and playing well together, it reminds me of 2011. Well done Manly - Dragons, your next!
I feel the same as you, this team reminds me so much like 2011. I feel so excited about this team. The good thing too is as so many are young we can have this team for many years to come.

How lazy is latrell on that last try? He leaves a huge gap in defence, then barely turns to jog after Dylan. If I were Robinson or a rooster fan I'd be highly critical of this lack of effort.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10