Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 5, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-for-coach-trent-barrett-20170331-gvbfk0.html

APRIL 1 2017 - 12:52PM
PRINT
Manly Sea Eagles centre Dylan Walker says players needed to turn form around for coach Trent Barrett

Adam Pengilly

In the same week Manly's civil war was cooling with a meeting that became public, a private gathering with perhaps even greater significance was taking place.

There was no struggle for power, just a commitment from a group of under-performing players that they needed to lift their game because they were doing wrong by their coach.

"[Dylan and I] had a quick whisper to each other and we just tried to draw in [Luke] Keary," Kelly said. "We didn't really plan for it, we just looked at each other. It's an instinct thing between me and him.

"Once it sort of left my hands I knew it wasn't going to be an intercept or a forward pass."

Last edited:
Opposition fans like @Roger_Ramjet are always welcome on Silvertails, it's those dickheads like Mr Invisible from the Bulldogs that aren't!!
Cheers Big ears!!! Oh by the way, I too live in Brisbane, near Mt Gravatt BUT...will eventually go back to Sydney soon...Wow. what a game last night, both of them. I thought Manly were gone but those pesky Sea Eagles pulled it off...Great finish in an exiting sense but it wasn't good that both teams missed chances. I'd be pissed off if the Roosters had a chance to win it in the last few mins and then lost it because we missed a simple goal or field goal...hey, isn't that how we lost to you guys, cause Pearce can't kick a field goal to save his life...his missed about his last 18 or so...so why the fark did he have a go...anyway all good, we'll meet again...Cheers!

Cheers Big ears!!! Oh by the way, I too live in Brisbane, near Mt Gravatt BUT...will eventually go back to Sydney soon...Wow. what a game last night, both of them. I thought Manly were gone but those pesky Sea Eagles pulled it off...Great finish in an exiting sense but it wasn't good that both teams missed chances. I'd be pissed off if the Roosters had a chance to win it in the last few mins and then lost it because we missed a simple goal or field goal...hey, isn't that how we lost to you guys, cause Pearce can't kick a field goal to save his life...his missed about his last 18 or so...so why the fark did he have a go...anyway all good, we'll meet again...Cheers!

Not far from me, Redland Bay these days but previously lived in the inner city at Taringa.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8