Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 5, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Scored it yes, that's the best try you would ever wanna see my friend, little Dylan Walker with a super try to win the game at the SCG, and the crowd's gone wild, the team's gone wild, it's a great day for Manly, a great day for the Sea Eagles fans, a great day for the world, and it's a great day for a great man, Dylan Walker, i love him, i wanna boof him, get him up here, Dylan Dylan Dylan ...
Haha. Lol'd :)

The roster is nothing if you don't have the leadership. The coach appointing someone like Friend to be a co-captain is absurd. While I think he is the hardest worker, a good leader is someone like Smith or JT. Not only do they lead by example, but they have a charisma that is part of leadership. friend doesn't have that and Cordner is new at that role and perhaps he's a little gun-shy. Also, it seems that we don't have a plan B. All those bombs to Uate, were ridiculous. he wasn't dropping any and they were still going there. That wouldn't happen at the Storm or Cows. They would change things...We get stuck on one plan and if it works, great but if it doesn't, then errors creep...our playmaker,I think its Pearce, well he tries hard but you know he doesn't have many weapons in his arsenal. He is what he is and no more...he's No Frills but one thing he is tough and that i can't criticize.

Sorry but as far as Liam Knight...I'm actually in Brisbane so I have no information about where he's at but I believe he's at Wyong. the roster is too big at the moment so there are some players that might get tired of waiting until they get their chance. We still have Takeiaho to come back so that would be good BUT I doubt that it would have mattered last night. Manly were too good and we were in another headspace. We only looked like winners in that first try, after that, it was just trying to plug holes.When we lose, the whole team plays like losers.
Not many opposition fans would come in here and say a respectful 'well played'. We're a pretty civilised bunch here but on behalf of all, ure a class act. And all the best for the rest of the season. We are pumped here because ure team is and will remain the benchmark.

Opposition fans like @Roger_Ramjet are always welcome on Silvertails, it's those dickheads like Mr Invisible from the Bulldogs that aren't!!
I have to say i have entered the 'Kennel' a few times and this joint is 1st class and thats Economy. Love the fact that we can all argue groan and carry on like pork chops but we all Share the same passion for this footy team and we do it the right way. Good job kids ;)

Nothing wrong with Keary there in the line is was Mitchell being lazy and not coming up in defence letting his opposite run through.
Yup Latrell has all the talent but is miles away from a Blues jumper at this stage in his development..Fair player at Manly called Dylan that goes ok but ;)

Anyone know how the Harold Matthews side went last Friday night. Its recorded as nil all but there are no secondary details which suggests to me tht the information has not yet been submitted. The Ball team are having a week off. Albert Hopate and Ben Trbojevic were listed back in the team after being absent in recent games.

Anyone know how the Harold Matthews side went last Friday night. Its recorded as nil all but there are no secondary details which suggests to me tht the information has not yet been submitted. The Ball team are having a week off. Albert Hopate and Ben Trbojevic were listed back in the team after being absent in recent games.
Matthews Cup postponed.

Probably cancelled - unless it's a water sport now :giggle:

IMG_4418.JPG
Happy for the third collect in three weeks
Go manly

They are making out as though Latrell is the second coming of Jesus. I wouldn't swap him for either Walker OR Kelly. One thing I cannot fathom:

Dylan Walker - 22 years old !
Brian Kelly - 20 years old !

Keep them together Manly for the next decade ! Boooosh !
I could never have imagined life could go on without Skivvy and Killer, but how good are these too? What a find Kelly is? Whoever, is responsible for bringing him to Manly THANKYOU.

I have to say i have entered the 'Kennel' a few times and this joint is 1st class and thats Economy. Love the fact that we can all argue groan and carry on like pork chops but we all Share the same passion for this footy team and we do it the right way. Good job kids ;)
Their forum is a disgrace. I am so glad our forum sets standards so women and teens can feel comfortable here.

What a fantastic win. Against a very good side. The first game I've managed to get to, despite the ridiculous scheduling.

Here I am in the members at half time with my brother who got the tickets from a mate.

At full time, only one of us was smiling. :rofl:

17634301_10212093168022379_5702500391574269878_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12