Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

To me it’s wide ranging not just all related to the coach , and that’s my point.

But everyone wants to blame 100% on the coach.

That’s what I disagree with.

Anyway it’s a moot point, I’m in the absolute minority, and just wasting my time.

And some like @Zimbalist would like to see me gone.

Funny,I always thought a forum was about opinions.

Seems I’m wrong!!
Don't listen to the idiots Mark. People like the guy above are the ones that need to go!

Thank god for repeats of Seinfeld and Modern Family

Look i have been following Manly since the early 70s and I never have turned off a game so early. Even in our dark days of 2003/4 there was hope - finals 2005-14
Des got us there

I'm sorry it's got to be a clean out and a Des come back. Tooves is persona non gratis so I can't hope . Forget the crap after 2011 . We need results. Roosters side is even that good.
This is serious. Arm grabbing defence.
Even our mate Lewis Brown would have done a better job.

To me it’s wide ranging not just all related to the coach , and that’s my point.

Anyway it’s a moot point, I’m in the absolute minority, and just wasting my time.

Seems I’m wrong!!
It’s hard to fathom how you are unable to say a single decent thing about Des Hasler who has been a big part in half our clubs premierships... and yet, you are able to defend Trent Barrett and the culture of failure that he’s instilled in our club. I get the anger about how he left the place, but FMD, compared to what we have now, Hasler seems like a dream.

lethargic, slow, unintelligent, uninvolved .... don't really give stuff ..... how very unManly we have become .... Joel Thompson tried all game as did Brian Kelly & Tom .... some of the others tried for a minute or two ....

why do foxtel cut to the matty johns show so fast?

I'd rather see some on the ground interviews than a group of boofheads trying to be funny with in jokes, fletch being a moron and the weekly dose of toilet humour.

Seems I’m wrong!!
Not having a go at you mate... you’re good value on here...

Insipid.

Wright X 2, Parker, winterstein, suli, lane, hodkinson, All need to be dropped.

Evans, Thompson are paying well below their experience and pay packet. If I have to watch thompson cut inside once more when the space is on the outside, the remote might just go through the tv. Dude wears blinkers to the game and has no concept of space.

Parker, this guy is run on for the most average manly team ever, along with winterstein who can be captain. What do these two offer exactly?

Suli & t. Wright are young and I'm prepared to persevere. But they need to spend some time in reggies tackling and working on intensity. Fainu - same boat, but we havnt got any other options.

Hodkinson. Just no, this slug slows our backline down even more.

We played against a much better team. But there was little desire, effort or attitude there today.

Horrible to watch.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8