Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What I’m seeing is a young team getting blown off the park by a team of superstars.

I’m no Barrett lover BUT I just can’t be convinced that every issue is 110% related to the coach!!

Parker/Suli/Wright/Wright wouldn’t make FG anywhere else, but that’s what the coach has to work with.

Fair enough.
I think we are watching different games though.

Defence is all about attitude and wanting the contact. Skill level doesn't stop a bloke putting his body on the line, again and again.

We dont have that today.
Line breaks, missed tackles, just wow.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
What I’m seeing is a young team getting blown off the park by a team of superstars.

I’m no Barrett lover BUT I just can’t be convinced that every issue is 110% related to the coach!!

Parker/Suli/Wright/Wright wouldn’t make FG anywhere else, but that’s what the coach has to work with.

Barrett wouldn’t make first grade anywhere else either.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
simpsons___boo_urns.jpg

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Just a representation of where this club is at. Management , administration, organisation, coaching setup. The whole thing is in the toilet. Penn's need to sell up and get out. This isn't working. If the Qatar royals want it still then sell it NOW.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
That was the worst effort I think I've ever seen by a Manly team. Pathetic. Ridiculous. No desire. Giving up on themselves before the rorters score. Most of them should hang their heads. If not for Tom Turbo the rorters would be at 60 by now.
It's very sad.
They can still contest the ball even if the opposition is over the line.
Wright and Suli were pathetic.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Problem is that Manly don't do the basics right - that is a coaching issue.

Flat in attack, defense always running backwards instead of holding their line, arm grab tackling, ball security, slow to set the defense after a tackle, not passing to the backs until they are guranteed to be pushed over the sideline....

Sad :(

weev

Bencher
We will never field a good team cause we’ll never be able to afford to with so little extra left in the cap after DCEs slice.

We couldn’t even keep Green.

Penn where are you? I want hear you tell everyone again what kind of business this is?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fair enough.
I think we are watching different games though.

Defence is all about attitude and wanting the contact. Skill level doesn't stop a bloke putting his body on the line, again and again.

We dont have that today.
Line breaks, missed tackles, just wow.

No we are watching the same game , and I get your drift.

But seems no one gets mine!

Anyway I’ll climb back into my hole and won’t comment again and just let everybody blame the coach for everything and completely absolve the players.

I dont blame Barrett. If Barrett was coach at Melbourne for the last 3 years he would be known as a great coach. As others have said a million times it stems from higher up and the whole unprofessional set up we have from when des left.

Nope

They wouldn't have won ****

The ****er came ninff with penrith u/20s between 2 premierships

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18