Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's called buying in, Mark.
Getting on the bus ,....
Anything you want to call it.

Are you seeing that effort from this squad for Barrett ?

Kevinward777

First Grader
Parker=First game was brave in defence against the warriors on the wing against Vatuvai.,, and the bow legged, unatbletic, C grader has been living off the fumes of that performance ever since. Absolute dud.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's called buying in, Mark.
Getting on the bus ,....
Anything you want to call it.

Are you seeing that effort from this squad for Barrett ?

What I’m seeing is a young team getting blown off the park by a team of superstars.

I’m no Barrett lover BUT I just can’t be convinced that every issue is 110% related to the coach!!

Parker/Suli/Wright/Wright wouldn’t make FG anywhere else, but that’s what the coach has to work with.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Barrett might be a **** coach but have a look at the side, suli, matt wright, parker, tom wright, fainu, winterstein, hodgo wow. Park footballers. How are we in cap trouble. Management over the past 4 years have killed this club

Correct , may not have the best coach BUT FMD the coach doesn’t have the best players either!!

Tomay

Bencher
What I’m seeing is a young team getting blown off the park by a team of superstars.

I’m no Barrett lover BUT I just can’t be convinced that every issue is 110% related to the coach!!

Parker/Suli/Wright/Wright wouldn’t make FG anywhere else, but that’s what the coach has to work with.

I agree somewhat but when you look at the Tigers they are an even more mediocre team on paper but their coach gets them up for the game, they're disciplined and well drilled.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Half time report:

giphy.gif

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Our management of the ruck is our biggest problem. Our play the balls are very slow, even when players don't get turtled and remain on their fronts. In comparison, we have little to no control in our tackles and Roosters are up and off before our markers can even get close to setting.... The reason this is a problem is that our forward are not even get their usually decent platform with meters and momentum as they are running into set lines, line speed and gang tackles. The score is the result of this one critical area... ruck management. All the other garbage play is merely a down the line effect of this.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18