Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

It will be won in the forwards. Personally think we need Sipley. He's runs always seem to get us going and missing impact off the bench. Hopefully paeska gets back to his best as been off a little undestandadly having been out injured. Also Keppie and Josh are not in best form either, missing a few games of late.

I think Crocker will straighten them up and just hope to see us punch a few holes up the middle.

Manly's best attack comes off quick play the balls and dominating in the forwards first.

We do that, then there is plenty of points in Manly and Tom just needs a small platform to work off first and then its totally different looking team.

Also, want to see the extra efforts on the inside defense like Souths showed. Some of quac, shuster, harper's efforts on the edges have not been up to what they can produce. Would also like to see Walker brought on later, and have a front row rotation brought on first change and go through the middle, then getting too fancy too early.
I'm with you on Sipley, his 15min of quality is probably worth more than Keppies mixed bag of allsorts.

All the articles since friday are saying that the storm shut Turbo down are a good smokescreen for manly.

The storm did nothing of the sort, the problem was manly's 9 handling errors and 9 penalties conceded - this meant we had minimal possession.

All the articles since friday are saying that the storm shut Turbo down are a good smokescreen for manly.

The storm did nothing of the sort, the problem was manly's 9 handling errors and 9 penalties conceded - this meant we had minimal possession.
The errors and penalties again were a big factor, but our go forward and not being able to punch holes in the line negated whatever Tom was expecting or planning to exploit.

Right do we know who the NRL has appointed as our refs yet for this game once someone knows please post!!
does it matter ? we still have to beat 18 men .For the record I think its cartel member Sutton ,the same one who cooked out goose in 2019 with the worst example of refereeing and most unashamed blatant bias I have ever seen

does it matter ? we still have to beat 18 men .For the record I think its cartel member Sutton ,the same one who cooked out goose in 2019 with the worst example of refereeing and most unashamed blatant bias I have ever seen
I think yes Sutton or Cummins 2013 will get our game.

Not it does not matter but if either Sutton or Cummins does get our game you know the fix is on.

Refs will do anything to get easts through to play south's

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10