Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Cordner gone
Keary gone
Friend gone
Manu gone
Morris Gone
Collins gone
Smith gone
Taukeiaho gone
Suaalli gone
Roosters Gone

Stop the fight
Forfeit the fcking game
They still have a pretty good side @BOZO . Fullback, Centres, Wingers are pretty even. Our halves are much better on paper. Our pack is marginally better. Our bench is clearly stronger.(Also on paper.) We can't write them off. I predict a pretty close game, with Manly winning by not many.

They still have a pretty good side @BOZO . Fullback, Centres, Wingers are pretty even. Our halves are much better on paper. Our pack is marginally better. Our bench is clearly stronger.(Also on paper.) We can't write them off. I predict a pretty close game, with Manly winning by not many.
The last 20 of each half is where our advantage comes in

That Townsville weather last weekend very humid and would of taken alot of energy out of them.

It played a factor for us last week too after playing cowboys previous week.

I agree close game not much in it but we will be fresher late in both half's.

Shuster, Tommy Turbo and Harper need to step it up this week.

Schuster and Harper were very poor, particularly in defence.

I have a read a lot about Tommy this week..it was the forwards fault, it was DCE or Walkers fault. Tom had an unfortunate game by going missing in action. It happens, not every game goes your way, but we need Tom to have hands on the ball once every set of 6, minimum!

Seriously I don't think we realise what a big out he was last week. He is the link that opens up Turbo and DCE, his work goes unnoticed but in my eyes most improved player in our squad. Team dynamics will be much improved with Croker back.
100%. I have noticed this as well. When DCE or Tom decided to run a play, Crocker is in sync with the play and gets DCE good early ball exactly when he wants it.

Shuster, Tommy Turbo and Harper need to step it up this week.

Schuster and Harper were very poor, particularly in defence.

I have a read a lot about Tommy this week..it was the forwards fault, it was DCE or Walkers fault. Tom had an unfortunate game by going missing in action. It happens, not every game goes your way, but we need Tom to have hands on the ball once every set of 6, minimum!
He has a poor record with less than 7 game turn around - lost all 4. 7 day turn around has won 9 from 9! Hopefully continues that this week.

They still came 5th even with most of that injury toll for most of the season. Just goes to show how deep their roster is and how much of a joke the salary cap is.
They still came 5th even with most of that injury toll for most of the season. Just goes to show how deep their roster is and how much of a joke the salary cap is.
Lets look at the roosters salary cap rot

Lets look at the big dollar replacements for their star Players
Manu is replaced by Keigran
Morris is replaced by Ikuvalu
Keary is replaced by Hutchison
Cordner is replaced by Butcher
Friend is replaced by Verills
Collins is replaced by Baker

The roosters replacements that will be fielding this week are not salary cap breaking players

I feel very confident with all those big match roosters players out
We should win . Very disappointing if we go down to a very under strength roosters side

I feel very confident with all those big match roosters players out
We should win . Very disappointing if we go down to a very under strength roosters side
Me too @BOZO . But after last week I am no longer counting my Roosters until they hatch. On paper if we play anything close to our best we should win this game. We will know the answer soon enough. Go Manly. Manly by 5.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7