Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope you’re right! I think Elgey offers a lot more in attack, and has been defensively solid. Meanwhile Croker hasn’t played first grade in 12 months. If Elgey was injured I would have much rather seen Api go to 5/8 and Manase play 80

I hope you’re right! I think Elgey offers a lot more in attack, and has been defensively solid. Meanwhile Croker hasn’t played first grade in 12 months. If Elgey was injured I would have much rather seen Api go to 5/8 and Manase play 80

Fainu to pivot maybe.....but keep Api away from the halves unless he's passing to them from dummy half.

But we're going with Croker so its a moot point.

Hope Des gives Croker a licence to actually play today. Allow him to have a go.

Let us see what the cancerous one has got to offer!!

Croker was never a cancer, he just wasn't ready to be our first choice 5/8. Every man and his dog knew it should have been Hastings.

It will be interesting to see what instructions Des gives him. Whether he's there just as a fill in or whether he is given a chance to show what he can do.

Croker was never a cancer, he just wasn't ready to be our first choice 5/8. Every man and his dog knew it should have been Hastings.

It will be interesting to see what instructions Des gives him. Whether he's there just as a fill in or whether he is given a chance to show what he can do.

Well after last year, I hope he is given a lot more opportunity to play his own game, not purely be a link man.

We saw a little of it in the game he broke down in.

This is when Des has officially lost it picking Croker Des you are a fool and you will be proven so today picking this clown. He is shocking he should be paying us to play that's how bad he is.

Imagine Croker came in a dominated :clap: Would love that tbh. I think back to that 56-0 shallacking we have to Parra @ Brooky under Barrett 12 odd months ago, and Croker was great.

Surprised he was selected over Hodkinson, though, against a very good Raiders team. None of them you'd say defensive ability is their strength.

I was not a Croker fan last year. He was not ready.
Saw him in Reggie’s this year and looked bigger and a better player. He actually has a kicking game too which was not sighted under Barrett.

Kane has more natural skill but this bloke is tougher. I reckon this maybe because he is a better match up to Wighton who is a beast in terms of physical presence which ain’t Elgeys best point. Not sure if Wighton plays Leliuas side but if he does then Des probably worried about Kane defending both of them with Thommo and Parker.

This is when Des has officially lost it picking Croker Des you are a fool and you will be proven so today picking this clown. He is shocking he should be paying us to play that's how bad he is.
He was crap under Barrett, but he has been playing well in reggies this year apparently.

I was not a Croker fan last year. He was not ready.
Saw him in Reggie’s this year and looked bigger and a better player. He actually has a kicking game too which was not sighted under Barrett.

Kane has more natural skill but this bloke is tougher. I reckon this maybe because he is a better match up to Wighton who is a beast in terms of physical presence which ain’t Elgeys best point. Not sure if Wighton plays Leluas side but if he dies then Des probably worried about Kane defending both those beasts.
So you're saying Elgey has been dropped?

This is a good thing tbh. Should light some fires.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10