Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly players all stepped up when Chez went off, just like they do when there is a sin binning.:clap:

Shows that they still rely too much on someone else doing the extras :cool:

But credit to them when their backs are against the wall :rock:

Back on pages 5 - 6 I think.

I tried reading through the whole thread but the amount of infantile b/s was too much.

Funny to see many of the same drool over the team that 60 mins ago were totally crap and useless.

BUT

The game day thread is full of roller coaster emotions....which is what usually makes it great.

BUT

Now I just wanna read fun and unicorns
I agree but I think people jump the gun way to quickly, this team has real heart this year, Des has improved our defence, belief and attitude.

I agree but I think people jump the gun way to quickly, this team has real heart this year, Des has improved our defence, belief and attitude.

They do.

It's strange that it's the ANZAC day weekend and people often refer to a champion as 'someone you'd want in the trenches with you' but the early vitriol that borders on spiteful just seems so unjust.

It's like going over the top, seeing someone fall (RIP heroes) and throwing your hands up, blaming them, and running off home.

PS: As I said I only wanna read fun and unicorns...

You must be a Unicorn.

In a Torana disguise

NRL physio:

Concern by video for Daly Cherry-Evans is right syndesmosis injury (high ankle sprain) as foot gets caught under & turned out here. Was able to walk off unassisted. General guide for recovery if confirmed:

Gr1: 1-4 wks

Gr2: 4-8 wks

Gr3: 8-10 wks
I will just guess but say lower grade 2 sprain probably 4-5 weeks just looking at his reaction walking around i am no medical expert so will wait for scans.

With our team today we shouldn't have won, once DCE went off i thought no hope but they dug evwn deeper and the look of Joy and happiness on Croker's face after that second try was one that stuck with me for that game. So many set backs and held his own in a depleted side when they needed a leader.

What a fantastic performance by the team on a beautiful sunny arvo at Brookvale.

For those missing Bozo.

4440d63c2bdb3afe3407269161c839ed.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10