Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Despite that middle part we finished quite well, and it was a brave effort given we ended up with no one on the bench for the last 20 minutes

Good ticker shown from the boys, but all too late and doesnt change a thing. We are ****e and these buys of ours and the coach are DUDS.

Disgraceful
Disgusting
Embarrassing

That'll do me, I've had enough. I'll be sending my membership back with a note that I'll be a member again when Barrett is gone.

Quote from commentary side

"They're not giving in"

That's what I want, yes they were crap for a decent period - some would argue losing 4 players for the match could do that, others place an unrealistic or even delusional expectation on the team. I still know who I support

Happy with that backs to the wall effort and glad to see them unhappy at the end of the game rather than laughing with the opposition.
GO the young kids!

Remember how I was saying we should have:p Api and DCE as our halves?
Remember how people said that was dumb?

Remember how is every game he has played in the halves he has had a huge impact?

Pretty sure no one has ever called any of your suggestions 'dumb' Dan. Well not any current posters on YOUR website!:p

Well with 20 to go showed some fight and tom scores we are storming home because players like api parcell vave walker and tom started to just play a bit of ad lib footy.

Disgraceful
Disgusting
Embarrassing

That'll do me, I've had enough. I'll be sending my membership back with a note that I'll be a member again when Barrett is gone.
It wont get better if you take your dollars away.
Not to mention the fact they played with no bench for about about 20 - 30 minutes as no half. It was gutsy in the end to make a game of it, but our defense let us down.

We will struggle over the next 2 years before we start building a better team

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4