Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the intro to Margie Mcdonald’s Article in the nrl website:

Incumbent Origin halfbacks Daly Cherry-Evans and Nathan Cleary kicked their clubs to victory in golden point thrillers less than 24 hours apart but Manly's skipper insists he wasn't out to mimmick Penrith's playmaker.”

Yes it says “mimmick”.

For future reference Margie it is “mimic”

This is the intro to Margie Mcdonald’s Article in the nrl website:

Incumbent Origin halfbacks Daly Cherry-Evans and Nathan Cleary kicked their clubs to victory in golden point thrillers less than 24 hours apart but Manly's skipper insists he wasn't out to mimmick Penrith's playmaker.”

Yes it says “mimmick”.

For future reference Margie it is “mimic”
The calobear of germalists is explorable these days.. what kind of spanglish is “mimmick”?!?!

Did you see sloth yelling at his team mates at the end after the field goal, they all hit the ground like a sack of spuds and he was doing his nut only one player had the balls to go shake Dces hand at that point and say good kick
Who is sloth?

Think you forgot about the only stat that matters 13-12

I agree that that's all that matters in the end. But from last season and the season before that when we were maissing tackles at an alarming rate, to have the least conceeded in the entire comp is a huge improvement in structure and attitude. Hopefully leads to a lot more 'stats that matter' in the future @:)

Who is sloth?
Sam Burgess....

giphy.gif

On Monday, after 17yrs living in sth Sydney I finally returned home to the beaches.

Today we took our son to his first live manly game and also joined by our very good friends and Souths fans from zetland.

Great day out and even better with a win. Will remember this one forever

On Monday, after 17yrs living in sth Sydney I finally returned home to the beaches.

Today we took our son to his first live manly game and also joined by our very good friends and Souths fans from zetland.

Great day out and even better with a win. Will remember this one forever
Wanted to take my boy, but he is an a grade **** and I had to fix some stuff at my folks so didn't make it down.

20190406_165645.jpg

He enjoyed watching it from my folks house though

Thanks friends. The missus got plenty of better pics. Some rabbits players came over and he got some hi fives, then got spooked by everyone coming to the fence so we moved back past the benches by the time the manly lads came round.

Attachments

• B463C884-CE3A-40EE-B585-82BB95F4909E.jpeg
    B463C884-CE3A-40EE-B585-82BB95F4909E.jpeg
    496.2 KB · Views: 38
I was in the air between Canberra & Brisbane when the game was on although got to see DCE kick the winning field goal whilst on the tarmac. Just watched the replay on Fox & must say what a beast AFB is & how well the team went after Turbo went off. Makes the start of my week on the Goldie so much better

Watched the game late last night, just read through a few pages of this topic now

All I can say it thank **** the blokes in the jumper have more ticker than some of people posting during the game !! Lol, some outrageous comments at times

Jake, near the best effort I have seen from a manly forward, inspirational.
AFB unbelievable, unstoppable
I’ve seen Elliott bagged and I just don’t get it, He is barely putting a foot wrong being bounced around a couple of positions, a huge step up from Matt Wright whose spot he has taken in the squad
Elgey getting hammered, I didn’t think he was that bad, he looked pretty good involved with a few shapes we were running and they will improve over time
Parker still makes me nervous anytime he touches the pill, but gives his all which is all you can ask if he gets chucked out there
Taufua is another who cops a pasting who has had a prettt good start to the year, looking secure under the high ball

Seriously has Jorge had a double hand transplant. They targeted him with the high ball and he was very safe. He has a lot to offer but it was one glaring flaw in his game. Let’s hope he’s fixed it forwever

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6