Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
20190406_171338~2.jpg

The happiest place on earth :inlove:

All guts, all glory. Great win by the boys, reminiscent of some of our best wins during Des’s first tenure as coach. They could have easily given up when Tommy went down but instead they kept showing up and came away with the win.
Fingers crossed Tommy’s injury isn’t too bad. I remember a few years back he came back from a hammy, felt a twinge, went off, but in the end he turned out to be okay. At least we know Elliot will give it his all while he fills in.

Blown away. I am a little late to the party here coz i have to watch on delay (Kayo 4G) for it to work ok. Chez, Fainu, Jake, AFB + Tom 5 Star. A little luck ie. Reynolds boot was off, Burgiiiii silenced by our wicked defence. Defence from us top 4 material i coulld write 10 more paragraphs praising our guys.

Outstanding TEAM performance !! Some of the lesser known players stood up as well. Gozi had a great game out of position & Elgey made 19 tackles ! Well done DCE, Jake, Marty , AFB , I could go on !!!

I don't get why some are ragging on LG today. His defence was 100% over last weeks effort and I thought he got involved more in attack, especially after Tom went off.

my voice is horse and my current wife has threatened to call the police to have me taken away from all the yelling and frustration at the crooked reffereeing,but wow what a great win ,reminds me of a win we had against parra where we lost players had the ref against us yet still managed to win .
I think the year was 2008 ,
Not saying that will be repeated but just guts and deterimination to not only beat souffs but also the refs!!! who were diabolical
Cheer every one of our players for a great effort and esp DCE ,Marty , AFB , Fainu and Jake!!!!
Now lets hope TT hammy is only a twinge!!
Go Manly !!

my voice is horse and my current wife has threatened to call the police to have me taken away from all the yelling and frustration at the crooked reffereeing,but wow what a great win ,reminds me of a win we had against parra where we lost players had the ref against us yet still managed to win .
I think the year was 2008 ,
Not saying that will be repeated but just guts and deterimination to not only beat souffs but also the refs!!! who were diabolical
Cheer every one of our players for a great effort and esp DCE ,Marty , AFB , Fainu and Jake!!!!
Now lets hope TT hammy is only a twinge!!
Go Manly !!

Current wife? Don't let her hear you say that, sounds like you have another on the interchange bench :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AFB could barely stand at the end of the game but he still made that run to get us into position. Great front rower. Great competitor. Jake and Marty were inspirational. The Rabbits can keep the hills of Burgess.

Was at the game, outstanding win!! Could’ve sunk when Trbo was injured, yet, despite making countless demoralising errors soon after, we held on with some phenomenal defence

Manly winning the way only manly win

We had no right to win that. PLenty of injuries though, AFB had a calf problem seems ok though.

Good to see Api and Fainu on the field at the same time and JetSki was good in centres. Brilliant stuff from Elliot, a true footballer, always had faith in him and he did a good, tough job

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8