Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no words. There is nothing to say but we just are a rubbish football team. Play blazing hot for 40 minutes whilst everything goes our way, then we just fall apart. No heart or defense this feels worse than our 2003 and 2004 efforts.
I can only home that things get better next year because at least in the early 2000 period we had year or year improvement.

They have hearts like marshmellows no ticker. Start sacking

Shouldn't lose from 24-4 up. Once penrith started off loading and worked out to shift the ball out wide we just couldn't hold them. We made them do 120 more tackles in the first half so it shouldn't of been penrith tired in the second half not Manly.

But seriously, the moment Penrith scored their second try we all saw this coming, didn't we? Barrett 100% needs to be sacked. We've got nothing.

Panthers show the value of creative players. Wallace, Peachey, Moylan, Cartwright, get them some ball and they can create chances. We lack that. Walker dangerous when he runs and Tommy Turbo always manages a line break or two, but we don't have a lot of creativity or decent ball playing. Barret just needs to swallow his pride and bring mateo back, at least he might create some second phase. Without Killer and DCE we lack options

God that was so fricking painful. Surely they threw that game? Unbelievable. How do you lose after being 20 points up at half time?

thank God for this forum.
its a great place to come and vent your disgust , specifically after a few coldies.
5 stars to forum 0 stars to our **** team. this is a farken disgrace. we are dreamers of a past era. player to go;
1. Bret "snail" Stewart
2." Will I am" a curse
3. Blake (dikhead) Leary should play park football at best
4. trent (tryhard) barret - for no farkin idea idea how to select a team

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I learned one thing. We are better when Myles is not on the field. The worst defence of any manly side for over a decade. Our fitness, mental character, and structures are poor. Our injuries are no worse then the panthers.

I'm sorry but Barrett, Cartwright and the beard have to go. We can do better then this.

Bye Twenty, bye Carty, bye storm defensive coach with a beard. You can all pack your bags now and quietly leave the building.

Rubbish. Just rubbish.
Not sure who you're talking about but Anthony Siebold,former Storm defensive coach and current QLD assistant coach,doesn't have a beard.Either way he is being payed for nothing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8