Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matato has been coming back through injury for a while. Injured, back to reserves for a game (neck), reinjured (calf) ... I'm not convinced he's been banished, I believe coach wants him game time in reserves but he just hasn't had enough time on his feet

Two questions for those in the know.

1. Who's the goal kicker. Tom?

2. Where is Tom Wright? Second week he's not listed in any grade.

Totally agree its time to get Knight in there of f the bench and keep him there for the rest of the year. He needs the experience. And I hope Walker is in the centre not 5/8. Its a potent centre partnership with Tom, just needs someone at 5/8 to spark them.

Two questions for those in the know.

1. Who's the goal kicker. Tom?

2. Where is Tom Wright? Second week he's not listed in any grade.

Totally agree its time to get Knight in there of f the bench and keep him there for the rest of the year. He needs the experience. And I hope Walker is in the centre not 5/8. Its a potent centre partnership with Tom, just needs someone at 5/8 to spark them.

I think someone mentioned that Tom Wright is injured again .

Tom wright is injured ATM and walker kicked last week while Lyon was injured but Koroisau is a pretty good goal kicker so he will probably get the nod.

Still can't wait for this team to run out!

01. Stewart
02. Taufua
03. Matai
04. Walker
05. Tom T
06. Lyon
07. DCE
08. Lawrence
09. Korisau
10. Myles
11. Buhrer
12. Tapau
13. Jake T

14. Parcel
15. Lussick
16. Vave
17. AFB

18. Brown

Maybe it'll happen......in my dreams. 2-3 solid years of injuries has crawled us!

Geez the chocolate soldiers look good 1 through 6.Tough gig for our outside defence which has been known to have issues.If I was Brett I would be working on the tackling bag this week.

Id be surprised if Knight doesn't play,Brown in doubt.Can we read anything into BStewart not named as captain?
That is something of a surprise to me. Giving Myles the honour will ensure he has his head switched on, and Jake is an obvious future leader. Maybe it makes the point the forwards have to dominate or we don't win?

Wish this season was over... What a load of poop it has been thus far...
Pretty boy Baz & the ancient one have ruined what could of & should have been an exciting period of rebuilding & ongoing success. ..

And Baz fiddled (with his knob & balls on TV) while Rome burnt..

Wish this season was over... What a load of poop it has been thus far...
Pretty boy Baz & the ancient one have ruined what could of & should have been an exciting period of rebuilding & ongoing success. ..

And Baz fiddled (with his knob & balls on TV) while Rome burnt..

Poop always nurtures well the next growth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6