Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want 80mins of this !!

Certainly not looking slow tonight, similar start to that Warriors match we ended up losing lol

My favourite feeling as a Manly fan is seeing Brett score, hopefully a few more tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
I want 80mins of this !!

Certainly not looking slow tonight, similar start to that Warriors match we ended up losing lol

My favourite feeling as a Manly fan is seeing Brett score, hopefully a few more tonight

they look really focused. Let's see how the defence is.

Foran > Cronk, Thurston.

He's a freak. He'll be better than joey.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I want 80mins of this !!

Seeing Brett score is the most fun you can have with your clothes on KE

CAMBO said:
The right hand side is on tonight. Where are the gift bashers now

I'll be first to admit he was frustrating me in attack. Never doubted him though. His timing is brilliant tonight

Lolko

Guys we are playing Parra, don't get to excited with our attack. Sure we look great but wait till be can do it against a decent team.

We can't put a move on off a scrum can we ?

This is the best we have looked for a long time, since B Stewart got injured ...

torana355 said:
Guys we are playing Parra, don't get to excited with our attack. Sure we look great but wait till be can do it against a decent team.

Done it against good teams earlier on in the year mate, the difference being Brett and Foran back combining

Nobody will get too carried away but everything people were asking for is on show so far

This is the happiest I have seen the players for a while. It looks like the monkey is finally off their backs and they can start to enjoy playing again.

Gee I wish we could play Parra every week. They are woeful. Whoever let Sandow go and signed Reynolds deserves life membership at the Bunnies.

Bit sloppy from Wolfman there, need to get airborne in those circumstances

After watching the past 2 months, and watching this, we see the absolute class of B Stewart injecting into this side. Unbelievable player

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6