Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just kicking off the thread guys. Parra long outside shots here and Manly massive favourites to win this one. If we lose this then we are in serious, serious trouble.

Dan

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Tom Symonds 16. James Hasson 17. George Rose

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Jacob Loko
5. Brayden Williame
6. Joseph Paulo
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Mitch Allgood
11. Reni Maitua (c)
12. Daniel Harrison
13. Darcy Lussick

Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Peni Terepo 16. Fuifui Moimoi 17. Pat O’Hanlon
Reserve: 18. Jake Mullaney

Referees:
Gavin Badger and Phil Haines

Sideline Officials: Russell Turner and Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Luke Phillips and Henry Perenara

Holden Cup Under 20s Round 17
Sea Eagles v Eels @ Brookvale, Mon 4:45pm

VB NSW Cup Round 17
Illawarra Cutters (SGI) v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) @ WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah, Sat 1:10pm (Live on FOX)
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ Henson Park, Sat 3:00pm

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Hopefully not a happy homecoming for Lussick and Harrison.

You are right. If we lose this then . . no, I hate to think about it!

The Who said:
Hopefully not a happy homecoming for Lussick and Harrison.

You are right. If we lose this then . . no, I hate to think about it!

If we lose this then maybe there will be a realisation that we have problems that require something to change.

I am not confident at all, in fact I am not confident that we can beat anyone at the moment.

I guess this must be how Parramatta fans feel all the time. I don't care for it much.

Hate to think how pitiful the crowd will be. Guessing under 8000 at least.

So Badger & Haines are the Refs. Ok can live with that. Would love to see the Atmosphere we had for these games back in the 80's. Shame it could not be a Sunday Arvo would have been perfect as the Eels fans would travel back then and give as good as they got.
Now all we need is the Forwards to run forward and teh backs to find the holes and we are set. Still i am bloody nervous about this one but will be there none the less. :)

This match is 'Make or Break' for Geoff Toovey.

If we cannot beat the Eels, at home, Fortress Brookvale, it will be his 'business as usual' selections - bench choices, lack of match plans that come under close scrutiny.

We need to win very convincingly by at least 5 tries to restore confidence. Lets hope 2 of them are Snake's.

Lussick at lock and Harro stating 2nd row.
Must say I don't mind Badger as a REF.

The team better dig deep for a win this week.

#startwinningManly

Parra by 50 in some posters eyes.

We will win this, Foz will play and there is a big difference between the Roosters defence the best in comp and Parras defence the worst in the comp but we shouldn't let facts get in the way of gut feel.

Fluffy said:
Parra by 50 in some posters eyes.

We will win this, Foz will play and there is a big difference between the Roosters defence the best in comp and Parras defence the worst in the comp but we shouldn't let facts get in the way of gut feel.

Which posters? I don't wanna sound like Margaret Thatcher but who are the posters you are talking about?

Interesting Mullaney on an extended bench, doubts over Hayne???

I'll be at Nundroo on the Nullabor Plain on Monday night hope they either have Internet or Foxtel GO MANLY

There is still a chance that hayne wont play due to his injury. I assume that is also why they have named 18 players.

dowdz said:
Hope Ben Roberts starts ; )

Yep not the best of players but he did run around DCE at Parra Stadium to score a try against us last year... We lost that one...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6