Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 18, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If they keep producing such **** as refs against My Manly i believe i would be quite willing to **** them off despite the consequences! Keep producing such bull**** and i might just leave this place on a high and give Manly special powers from the other side! These ****s dont know who they are messing with with their bull**** corrupt cheating bull****. Do they value their ****ty corrupt lives? Or is it all just a game?

By the way i am all Manly. I can say what i want. Couldn't give a **** of the consequences. The game was rigged and it has brought out my Mr Bad so good luck to you!

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say this game was rigged, and not just by the refs.
I stopped cheering after 50 minutes.
I hate Souths, but it was clearly shown on Sunday how they bullied Pee-Rith out of the game on Sunday, yet Manly turn up and don't put their bodies on the line.
I'm as angry as week 2. I know some people are lauding the defensive effort against all the penalties, but in attack this team did not put in IMHO.
NYEagle
what's wrong with you they penalized us out of the game and with all the possession they had it took it out of us when it came to attack it showed big time and they were running at us hard when we had the ball because they had all there energy while we had to tackle and scrap for every inch they just got piggy backed up the field. I can't believe you would say they didn't put in in attack plus green was injured.. how can u when your energy has been sapped. This is how souffs won the comp the ref penalizes the other team out of the game. Our defense was great we would of creamed them if it was fair

You know, while I commend Baz on how he conducted himself in the post match presser, if ever there was a time for a Toovey-esk explosion, last night was the night.

It might have had dire consequences (sin-bin, send-off), but I'd have liked Cherry to have channeled his inner Killer and told Perenara straight up that he was reffing us out of the game

By the way i am all Manly. I can say what i want. Couldn't give a **** of the consequences
Say what you want - but if you want to say it here you may want to familiarise yourself with Silvertails terms & conditions.
Posts can be deleted and posters can be banned.

Even if Manly won last night, this would not have made some of the refereeing conduct and decisions any less acceptable . Some ill discipline and poor ball security of course did not help Manly"s cause but the D. W. Z Panthers try and the call against Tom Turbo were just dud calls , plain and simple and constituted 8 points against Manly. All of these negatives combined were just one barrier too many for the Manly side to over come and despite some outstanding and vigorous defensive efforts . And on a positive note , again this Manly side showed that they can still compete very well and against some real adversity and still does have the playing skills and ability to make a real statement for a title quest this season .

what do people think about winterstein's "shoulder charge" and lawrence's body punch?

Anything to worry about?

Hard team to beat that Penreff.

I take my hat off to DCE for maintaining his composure while Henry Perineum proceeded to penalise us out of the game.

Anyway. Plenty of positives and next Sunday will be a great win at Golden Eagles Day. Can't wait to get out there.

Good morning - I get everyones angry and rightly so...That was a despicably officiated match... BUT look at it this way. That was one of the most honourable defeats ive seen in a long time. We never gave up, our defence was magnificent and despite all that field position and all that possession the Panthers only managed SIXTEEN points. Our boys should be very proud today and as far as Im concerned we should be wayyyy happier with our performance than the opposition. They should be embarrassed, we can hold our heads bloody high. We have a seriously committed footy team, seriously committed coaching staff and we ARE the real deal. Smile guys and have a great day. Go Manly

AytMmQT.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10