Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I would have thought Lloyd Perrett would be on the bench .... big responsibility for second rower Shaun Lane & other sub prop/second rower Kelepi or Frank?
Lane and Kelepi are both big boys . They don't need anybody to hold their hand . If they perform like they did in the trials then they will do us proud .

I think the 3 of them will do well .... but if I had asked anybody to name our best 6 props 2 weeks ago, not one person would have mentioned Lane or Frankie.

Now they are starting game one as our prop rotation .... big call ..... but big dividends if successful.
Maybe Tuberculosis has a new game plan in mind based around mobility and ball movement, not bash and barge through middle. I can't remember but are interchanges being cut back again this year ??

Maybe Tuberculosis has a new game plan in mind based around mobility and ball movement, not bash and barge through middle. I can't remember but are interchanges being cut back again this year ??

There is definitely a game afoot ... I said before the Roosters trial, that if this move is successful it changes our whole pack dynamic .... will be interesting to see how it unfolds ...

Don't know about the interchanges but could be a factor ...

I think the 3 of them will do well .... but if I had asked anybody to name our best 6 props 2 weeks ago, not one person would have mentioned Lane or Frankie.

Now they are starting game one as our prop rotation .... big call ..... but big dividends if successful.
I think Tanginoa is going to be an absolute weapon and will barring injury, will be in the seventeen all season. I agree there’s big dividends to be had if Lane and Frank work out as well.

But with AFB normally on the bench and Perrett being relegated to Ressies (which I think is temporary), not to much has changed has it.

I'm interested to see why Perrett didn't make the team though. Reports were the he was doing really well in the trials.
Batty old mate ..... get off the turps ..... when AFB and Kapow go off .. they will be replaced by two blokes who have never played Prop in the history of the world.

I think they will do well but, that is the single biggest change I have seen in a football team in 55 years.

And Agree, Perrett is interesting .....

I think Tanginoa is going to be an absolute weapon and will barring injury, will be in the seventeen all season. I agree there’s big dividends to be had if Lane and Frank work out as well.
I hope so I've got him in my Supercoach side.

Yeah I'm not saying that this game isn't odd. I'm just saying that it's not so much a tactic, more that Darcy is injured... And possibly that Perrett needs another game under his belt...?

If Baz doesn't select Perrett again this year (if only for injury) well that changes his approach...but I think Perrett will be back shortly. And so will Darcy. Brining us back to a regular 2 props, backrow and a Brown...
You may well be correct .... but I love all the possibilities and combinations that become available if this gamble is successful ..

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10