Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lillyman deadset played that ball without getting a foot to it

Once we got penalised it was obvious how many time they missed it as well (after the immediate set straight after). Was even a slow mo of them missing it by 4 inches before losing it - result was scrum rather than penalty out of our red zone.

Its just another bullsheet area the refs can fix matches in and the stitch up was on tonight, need to keep the 2 headers coming through the gates up there.

Newcastle are a well coached team for a totally new squad, maybe we have the wrong choker coach.

I think we should start a petition to bring back Des with Tooves as his assistant.

Make no mistake, we will NOT win a premiership with a St George choker as our coach.

Can you imagine Des coaching the Turbo’s by Des knowing what he did with the Stewart’s!!!!!!

We need a Manly man now!!
Jez are you kidding no player wants play under hasler these days.

You are right, but I accept I was wrong. Having said that Toovey’s failing wasn’t his coaching it was his recruitment.
Toovey never failed . Toovey was a political scapegoat .
Here is a tip my friend . We can never have a happy future if we cling on to the bitter past .
What is done is done and Toovey will always remain a Manly Legend .

imagesFNWJUIB4.jpg

I am as devastated as you about the loss to the Knights but throwing our hands up in the air after one game is a bit harsh don't you think ?
Many teams have won grand finals after losing their first game and that is a fact !
Lets see what happens next week . Will we improve? or will we implode again ?

0-2 in 2008.

Jez are you kidding no player wants play under hasler these days.
Hmm, I have spoken at some length with most of the 2008 & 2011 squads & both would run through brick walls for him. You my Manly loving friend are just plain wrong on that assessment, but I truly respect your opinion. It was only the dogs that disrespected him.

Hmm, I have spoken at some length with most of the 2008 & 2011 squads & both would run through brick walls for him. You my Manly loving friend are just plain wrong on that assessment, but I truly respect your opinion. It was only the dogs that disrespected him.
Mark from Brisbane, you know this as fact, step forward & give your opinion.

That 2 points will be the difference between making the 8 and not. Feel free to throw this back at me then.

It really isn’t too late to brin* back Dessie & Toovey this year.
It's because of backend desi that's put us in a rebuilding phase.. He f-cked the dogs on the way out as well.. Stay far away. We've got a promising young pack wanting to play for TBaz.. Onwards and upwards.

True looks its round 1. Des always be club legend, my concern with baz is his lack of faith in a boom 20s squad to blood any of them.

I know Baz won't change round one. We all know how long he persisted with Walker.

But we anyone up there. Didn't Hastings score a few tries ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2