Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well Matt Wright has a groin strain, which is why DCE is goalkicking, so maybe Wright will be rested and Parker will play....we live in hope anyway :rock:

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
10 minutes ????
What can he do in 10 minutes ?
win a game ?
save a game ?
What impact will he have ?
Just like his number 14 on his back he just makes up the numbers .
Give some young up and coming player a vote of confidence and see what our future looks like because Brown is past it
Lets move forward Trent . Show some initiative
THERE IS NO LOOKING BACK WHEN YOUR MOVING FORWARD
I agree, but - Winterstein as a bench player is a bigger waste of a spot. Who does he replace? What role does he play? Hope Baz does pull a late change with Parker or Perrett.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I agree, but - Winterstein as a bench player is a bigger waste of a spot. Who does he replace? What role does he play? Hope Baz does pull a late change with Parker or Perrett.
Winterstein can play back row and centre . Sirro has played in the halves and any one that has played in the halves can play hooker . This way we have 4 monster forwards on the bench because if the forwards don't go forward our team does not either . That is my game plan instead of having a dud no 14

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think you will be surprised by Lane this year. I was at the Sharks trial and was super impressed with his charge off the back fence. He looks to be finally using his size to his advantage.
From the trials Lane, Perrett and Tanginoa earned a place. Brown did not, but enough said. Winterstein is a poor choice IMHO.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
From the trials Lane, Perrett and Tanginoa earned a place. Brown did not, but enough said. Winterstein is a poor choice IMHO.
I could only attend one trial game and that was against the Sharks and I thought Winterstein played well . Did you see both the Sharks and Rooster games ?

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hopefully Walker comes back sooner rather than later. Same as Lussick. If the cap issue is over and we get a 5/8, we'd have a total kick-ass side (assume Ben Barba for example):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Ben Barba
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Kelepi Tanginoa
I could only attend one trial game and that was against the Sharks and I thought Winterstein played well . Did you see both the Sharks and Rooster games ?
Yep. 3 grades. Anyway, we can agree to disagree on Frankie, but we need late changes to produce a stronger bench.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14