Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
Rorters coach crying at media conference that Manly got all the penalties at the start which gave them a 10-0 lead, then the penalties stopped and the Rorters worked hard for their two tries. FFS give it a rest.

And I hate the way the Roosters play. They're fit & quick, so 5 fast, 1-out hit ups, from "Touch-style" play the balls. Then high kick to the wingers on the last.

In "D", off the line quick (usually before attacker has actually played it)- so they're back about 5, not 10 @ when dummy-half's got the ball. And slow opponent's play-the-ball - often by placing knee or forearm on tackled player's face and leverage yourself up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98MtWe2nCS4
I didn't know Lotr's was about Manly.

Against a bigger pack, but so much courage.

A forwards day. A maroon day, and the Sea Eagle rises

Trolls be banished!

The crowd was great to see on telly, esp with the flags!

And I thought Brookie Oval had recovered pretty darn well from that bog against the Dogs just a few weeks ago.

Here I am...well how lucky was I not being able to watch the game since being in cane toad land, we get the Bonkers game first and after a long night at work, I didn't feel like watching another game where your mob get piggy back penalties to get out of your area. Well I did start watching the replay here but when the refs ruled that the 'worm' didn't knock on when he took the bomb with his knees and bounced in the goal area along with those simple penalties your mob were getting, I knew straightaway this was going to be a gimme for you guys. Then I glanced at the NRL app to tell me the score and my fears were justified. How much did your mob pay the refs? Anyway, what a shame we wont be able to beat you 5 times like we did last year but am sure we'll meet again. We've played through adversity before and we're still in the 8 so don't open your cask wine yet as up to now, you've won zilch. Premiers are crowned in October, not March like souffs fan think or June like you guys think. I must say that it was a good day for upsets. First the Sharks beat the broncos and now Manly beat our gallant Roosters. There is something not right with the world today. Cheerio!

Why do you think the first thing we would do is come on here?

Personally i have a life and was out last night, still caught most of the game though.

Well done to Manly, thoroughly deserved win. 2/2 in the regular season, congratulations!

We still won the premiership though, and we still are the Premiers!

Chook forwards did make good metres most sets. Backs have good toe too. But your halves suck so badly at the moment you wouldn't put 50 cents on them to win this year. No coincidence that the Blues brought it home without them.

Roger and Premiers come on here the morning after in order to pretend they merely had a passing interest in the game.

You both should be very proud of your club. Since we entered the comp you have managed to win half as many as the mighty Sea Eagles, which is a fantastic effort.

Roger_Ramjet said:
and we're still in the 8
That's the spirit!

Roger_Ramjet said:
Anyway, what a shame we wont be able to beat you 5 times like we did last year but am sure we'll meet again.

You already lost to Manly at your own home ground chook boy. I guess you've blanked that one out just like the Rorters score that night. 0.

And what game was Nick Walshaw watching?

And as for Daly Cherry-Evans’ swirl of try assists, 40/20s and booming touch finders ... well, had someone thrown him into that coffee van beneath the Jane Try Grandstand, the blond playmaker would’ve starred there too. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-soar-in-the-grand-final-rematch-with-the-sydney-roosters/story-fni3fbgz-1226969196926

Roger_Ramjet said:
Here I am...well how lucky was I not being able to watch the game since being in cane toad land, we get the Bonkers game first and after a long night at work, I didn't feel like watching another game where your mob get piggy back penalties to get out of your area. Well I did start watching the replay here but when the refs ruled that the 'worm' didn't knock on when he took the bomb with his knees and bounced in the goal area along with those simple penalties your mob were getting, I knew straightaway this was going to be a gimme for you guys. Then I glanced at the NRL app to tell me the score and my fears were justified. How much did your mob pay the refs? Anyway, what a shame we wont be able to beat you 5 times like we did last year but am sure we'll meet again. We've played through adversity before and we're still in the 8 so don't open your cask wine yet as up to now, you've won zilch. Premiers are crowned in October, not March like souffs fan think or June like you guys think. I must say that it was a good day for upsets. First the Sharks beat the broncos and now Manly beat our gallant Roosters. There is something not right with the world today. Cheerio!
What short term memory the rorter fans have ???

i do remember that the rorters were given the GF last year because of the pinkies... ( lets not consider the handful of forward passes last night ) Politis knows when to put his hand in their pockets , last night wasnt one of them.

however this year is different , we have beaten you twice this year , and the major difference is that , you guys cant get any better while our team with injuries i may add , are still in 3rd gear..

If you cant get off the player after he is tackled ,what do you expect the ref to do " numb nuts "...

anyway , complain all you like you have lost twice to the team that not only were robbed in the GF last year , but has out played you both games.

Besides the result , the best thing i enjoyed watching last night was the unity in our team... terrific !!!!

after that brilliant try snake scored , the team hudddle was just great...

though i still think that the media has it right

- Watmough is going to parramatta
- Foran is going to bulldogs
- Stewarts cant stand DCE and dont wont to play with him..

Lol at the Trolls, oh well I suppose they did at least come back on here .

Premiers was somewhat coherent , the ramblings of Roger where , well just that " ramblings".

All is good in the world

Mark from Brisbane said:

Premiers was somewhat coherent , the ramblings of Roger where , well just that " ramblings".

All is good in the world

Yes indeed. There are major ongoing conflicts in the Ukraine and Syria, people are starving and living on the street in Brazil while their government pumps millions into a few soccer games, and the unemployment rate is still sky high, but Manly won a football game so all is good in the world.

I'm all for celebrating a win, congratulations to your mob again, but thats just ignorant.

26-18

@Premiers I am so impressed by the way your coach conducts himself after a loss. He is all class.

He could of gone on about the penalty count, all other 15 coaches do, but he blames the players for ill discipline.

bob dylan said:
@Premiers I am so impressed by the way your coach conducts himself after a loss. He is all class.

He could of gone on about the penalty count, all other 15 coaches do, but he blames the players for ill discipline.

He actually came out the back to say hi to us before the members v legends touch game, he coached beaver at Catalans. Quietly spoken bloke, good luck to him (except against manly).

wooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooh

someone's a wittle cwranky their rorting tweam lost.

wah wah wah

Someone's a wittle disher but cant take it.

97884.jpg

Premiers said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

All is good in the world

Yes indeed. There are major ongoing conflicts in the Ukraine and Syria, people are starving and living on the street in Brazil while their government pumps millions into a few soccer games, and the unemployment rate is still sky high, but Manly won a football game so all is good in the world.

I'm all for celebrating a win, congratulations to your mob again, but thats just ignorant.

26-18

You must be fun at parties mate.

Premiers said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

All is good in the world

26-18

Spoken like someone who lost last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8