Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We proved to ourselves we could beat em (in Round 1) and tonight showed that self-belief in the group.

Just a total team effort with touches of brilliance from Snake, Killer n Foz the difference on the score-sheet.

So pleased and Cheers to ALL the fans that got to Brookie, too!

All's right with the world tonight.

How can you pick a 3, 2, 1 out of that game? They all played so well besides a few minor errors here and there.

damiennp90 said:
What a win. :) very happy. But can anyone explain what DCE was thinking re the field goal?

I didn't think he went for a FG.

Pretty sure it was a trick shot, at the ground it was clear that it reversed on itself and went left. Unfortunately our runners weren't fast enough to pounce.:sleepy:

Jorge hurt his ankle at the very beginning of the game, so was slower to chase balls than usual. :cool:

Kingy had his best game since round 2, and Matty is beyond belief in his ability to keep on going and tackling :angel:

The intensity was SOO level at the ground.

Can't wait to see the replay tomorrow and tally the Rorters forward pass flicks :mad:

Not to mention SBWurst's knock on in the play-the-ball, leading to Pearce's try!

Whatever. We proved your point that we'd win despite the refs!

This comp is ours.

Ray Warren called SBW ritual walking off the mark as 'technical breach'. FFS!

SBW plants the ball down ahead of him before he even gets to his feet, taking out the markers every time.

On top of that the Rorters never play the ball near their foot, preferring to use very fast tunnel ball rolls. Even when the ref tells them to use the feet, they just ignore them and no penalty comes.

Lyon complained about SBW to Hayne at the start of the game and after the Rorters last try. Hayne marched Manly 10m for the first complaint, then at the 2nd time just said "I haven't seen it!".

FFS! What do these fulltime referees do all week? It sure isn't looking at Rorters games on tape that's for sure.

They've been systematically operating like that in the ruck for two yrs.

As I said, we were good enough despite all that garbage.

Wonder where our Chook trollers are...Roger Ramjet and Premiers?

That's how we roll. Read em and Weep.

Sublime Sneaky Snake try too!

RiverEagle said:
They've been systematically operating like that in the ruck for two yrs.

As I said, we were good enough despite all that garbage.

Wonder where our Chook trollers are...Roger Ramjet and Premiers?

That's how we roll. Read em and Weep.

Sublime Sneaky Snake try too!

They are in the refs changing room, being refs does require a high level of fitness

Rorters coach crying at media conference that Manly got all the penalties at the start which gave them a 10-0 lead, then the penalties stopped and the Rorters worked hard for their two tries. FFS give it a rest.

Brissie Kid said:
Rorters coach crying at media conference that Manly got all the penalties at the start which gave them a 10-0 lead, then the penalties stopped and the Rorters worked hard for their two tries. FFS give it a rest.

They can cry and whinge all they like, nothing makes up for being robbed of the grand final.

I thought we should of got a lot more penalties. Did the sook mention the forward pass or knock on that led to their 3rd try?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10