Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Dear silvertails, Eelcatcher has suffered a heart attack and his ghost is talking........OI I am still alive jerk! This is the real Eelcatcher, please no more close games like this.....

Im working from home, watching the game.....cracked a beer its been that good. This second half of ours has been awesome

It's 1:30PM by the way to put that in perspective

eelcatcher said:
Dear silvertails, Eelcatcher has suffered a heart attack and his ghost is talking........OI I am still alive jerk! This is the real Eelcatcher, please no more close games like this.....
its ok eelcatcher,we only wanted them to feel like they were in the game,then put the pedal down,lol

torana355 said:
What a hard tough win. Snake MOTM.

Agree on that 100%, outstanding to respond to that Chooks charge that was building and all started by Snake's kick early in the tackle count

Great to see the pack take on the heralded Chooks pack missing Choc and Gifty too and go well and help lay platform

That was a seriously gutsy win. The forwards really stood up. Every one of them to a man. Ferris was awesome. BJ, Starling, JSL, Dunamis.....all huge.

And Snake. The forwards played brilliantly. And Snake will still win MOM and by the length of the straight too.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10